Echelon (Gravesend Debenhams) is closing down.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Didn't this site only open earlier this year ? 

If so that sucks😬

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Tackle said:

Didn't this site only open earlier this year ? 

If so that sucks😬

I reckon so. Sad times, we're always tenants of last resort. It's a brave person who'd sink time and money into developing an airsoft site.

I never got back after the test game which is a shame as more of the site is opened up, will certainly try to get there before the closure.

On 20/10/2021 at 11:11, MrWilson said:

We was always at the mercy of the landlord. We didnt expect anyone to buy such a property in its condition but hey it is what it is. 

I've always been prepared for this and we already have in the works a similar sized site nearby :)

"nearby", I like the sound of that.

I come from opposite the river, so if the new site will have week day games as well, I could manage those if it's not too far to travel (work and stuff).

Been there first time yesterday, just booked for next Wednesday :D

Do wonder though what the DWP wants with that place...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rsciw said:

Do wonder though what the DWP wants with that place...

Perhaps they heard that people were having fun there, and it hurt them in the place where human would have a soul?

So sorry to hear this. 

Me & Mine are heading down to there on the 14th, glad we'll get one chance to play the site before it's lost 

Had another fun night last night, so it quite sucks that it all ends soon. Even more so that the handover date is the 22nd November and the last game therefore on the 21st. That's my other half's birthday, if I ask her to go game instead, I may be a head shorter 😮

Don't suppose can persuade DWP to delay a week, or? :D ;)

33 minutes ago, rsciw said:

Had another fun night last night, so it quite sucks that it all ends soon. Even more so that the handover date is the 22nd November and the last game therefore on the 21st. That's my other half's birthday, if I ask her to go game instead, I may be a head shorter 😮

Don't suppose can persuade DWP to delay a week, or? :D ;)

I will haunt your dreams. 

image.thumb.png.f95ba414604b9761ce4bc3618a08aafc.png

That was you? Nice :)

I was the tall bearded person in black with Rainbow patches on both arms on the red team ( this patch ). Though I believe when we split groups you were in the group on the other floor.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.