WE G26c advance appraisal

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

looking to sell my first pistol,  the WE glock 26 advance.

pistol was used in three games, had less than 200 rounds fired through it both in game and at home.  i test fired it last week at the shop i bought it from using a borrowed gen5 glock mag, and it functions perfectly in both semi and full auto.

completely unmolested (stock hop, stock barrel,  stock everything else) , and comes with one brand new gen5 glock magazine (never been filled with gas or bbs)

the original magazine leaks like a sieve, and was engraved with my phone number in case i lost it, hence me supplying with a brand new magazine. 

thinking of asking £110

1 - XXy1Yvn.jpg

2 - yiLsNhd.jpg

3 - ip2m8c1.jpg

I’ve had a spin through Google and the classifieds. 

As you’ve said it’s in good condition, but only has the one working magazine. I’d be surprised if you’d get more than £100 for it. One retailer has it new for £130 and it’s in stock at a few others. 

That said, I could be wrong! List it and see what happens!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.