which mags fit the G&G AEG L85 AFV with ETU??

RT2235

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd imagine any half decent brand of 556 mag will be alright, but I'll let any G&G SA80 owners chime in.

I like MAG, TM, G&P and PTS for magazines.  Nuprol is a garbage rebrand outfit where everything is of unknown origin and it's all cheap - roll the dice every time.  Just a heads up.

I only found out about flash mags a couple of days ago, but lessons learned from it were that 

1.  They seem pretty cool.  Are they longer than normal ones though?

2. The nuprol ones tend to break the zip cord easily... So buy Lonax instead?

Yeah I’d avoid Nuprol magazines like the plague, two of the team guys bought them for their rifles (G&G and ASG) and despite being told they’d work in any gun …. they did not. 

Standard TM style mags fit as well as in any TM compatible M4.

Finding mags is not one of this rifs problems.  I'll give the thing that... 

• Supporters

I’ve never had problems running any brand of mag in my G&G AFV , and I’ve run god knows how many different ones through it over the years ?

plus another one saying completely avoid ANYTHING that has moving parts(to be honest I’d even think twice about stuff that DOSEN’T have moving parts !) sold by ‘’Nuprol’ .

I genuinely think they must travel the world specifically looking for the cheapest , nastiest, poorest quality kit they can find to stick their brand name on ! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.