EMG john wick hicapa safety

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys,
doing some maintenance on my airsoft guns today, and found that one side of the frame safety on my EMG John wick Hi-capa has broken off and gone missing along with the tiny detent in the frame (left side of the frame)

im looking at various places to possibly source a replacement, andd am awaiting a reply from Evike in case i can get it under warranty (unlikely, but worth a punt), but in case the evike route doesnt work out, i was wondering if anyone knows what parts would be compatible with this particular brand, or are all parts like the safety pretty universal.

if anyone has a link to an exact replacement here in UK, i would be grateful

Awesome,   thank you paul.

I have ordered the parts from bespoke airsoft along with a spring for the pins.

A friend invited me to a game next weekend, so i need the pistol back in action, and with shipping delays, i doubt i would get a replacement part from evike in time.  Worst case, if evike DO send out a part under warranty, i will have a spare in case it breaks again in the future.

Another stupid question..  which way round do the pins go?  Is it the bigger one facing the safety, and smaller one towards the slide catch? Or the other way around?

Edited by Spartan09

thank you.

hopefully the parts should arrive by wednesday, and i should have the pistol operational again by friday

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.