Hello from north London!

MLN416

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I used to play airsoft regularly back in the west midlands with First and Only about 8 years ago, but had to stop due to saving for travelling. I got all of my old kit out the other day and thought it might be time to get back into it, considering how much fun I had, always coming back home with a smile on my face!

Looking at Reddit and this forum, it looks like a lot has changed since I started.

Moved to north London last year and looking at sites, the nearest one looks to be Bunker 51 (£25 for 3 hours though, I'm used to paying that for a full day..!). I do own a car for the time being and would happily be given recommendations for good sites in and around the area. 

If anyone does play at Bunker 51 or any site nearby, and wants to have a "rusty rental" on their team, who doesn't take life or airsoft seriously and will laugh when they get shot, let me know! :) 

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 hours ago, MLN416 said:

Hi All,

I used to play airsoft regularly back in the west midlands with First and Only about 8 years ago, but had to stop due to saving for travelling. I got all of my old kit out the other day and thought it might be time to get back into it, considering how much fun I had, always coming back home with a smile on my face!

Looking at Reddit and this forum, it looks like a lot has changed since I started.

Moved to north London last year and looking at sites, the nearest one looks to be Bunker 51 (£25 for 3 hours though, I'm used to paying that for a full day..!). I do own a car for the time being and would happily be given recommendations for good sites in and around the area. 

If anyone does play at Bunker 51 or any site nearby, and wants to have a "rusty rental" on their team, who doesn't take life or airsoft seriously and will laugh when they get shot, let me know! :) 

Welcome fellow Londoner. Tactical warfare in Croydon is a better option than bunker 51 imo. Out door field and full day games with no HPA sweaty cunts in sight. So that's a plus in my book. Bunker 51 is decent if you need that quick fix of airsoft. 

Hi @MLN416 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting back into and enjoy it again! 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi fella👋

@MLN416 have a read of the SE reviews from Asomodai in the site section. 
he has been too almost all of the sites nearest to London, I have been to a lot with him too, I can’t list them all but there’s a hell of a lot of decent places under 90mins from north London listed in his reviews

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.