Needing a new Eotech clone? I highly recommend Theta Optics' XTO!

Voodoo.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I picked this up thinking of all the cons of an Eotech clone (Seeing your own reflection when light is behind you in a dark area, horrible parallax etc) and was pleasantly surprised when this sight had none of those downsides! The XTO seems to have little to no parallax and it has a mirrored finish on the front glass, but you don't see your reflection if you're in a dark area and have a light source behind you. I paired this up with Vector Optics' x5 Flip-to-side Magnifier and have encountered no reticle ghosting, nor any distorted image when looking through the lens, it's crystal clear. The buttons function as normal, with pressing the up and down buttons simultaneously turning off the optic, pressing the up button turning it on, up and down changes the brightness of the reticle, and the NV button turning the reticle from red to green and vice versa. The optic also has working elevation and windage controls on the right side of the metal outer shell. It also uses a CR123A battery, the same as the real steel. I'd been looking for a good, or even usable Eotech clone for quite a while, and I never saw anyone reviewing this sight on the website, the only 2 video reviews being on YouTube. Here's some footage of the parallax from one of the reviews, in case you're wondering.

Here's a link to the XTO on Patrol Base and here's a link to Vector Optics' 5x Flip-To-Side Magnifier, again, on Patrol Base. I highly recommend this holo sight and magnifier pairing!

Here's a picture of my VFC HK416A5 with both the XTO and Magnifier installed:

20211015_162738.thumb.jpg.16fc3eb37e8748c090a8e4a163af933f.jpg

Edited by Voodoo.
Spelling, adding image, adding links.

Not convinced, I tried the Theta Optics and was no different to all the other cheap-ass clones.

That is, looks OK, is actually shit

Also

ffs use paragraph spacing, that’s almost unreadable and a very poor advert if you’re trying to grow any sort of social media presence

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not convinced, I tried the Theta Optics and was no different to all the other cheap-ass clones.

That is, looks OK, is actually shit

Also

ffs use paragraph spacing, that’s almost unreadable and a very poor advert if you’re trying to grow any sort of social media presence

I'm happy with it, no parallax, feels good to me.

And I'm not trying to grow any sort of social media presence lmao

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.