Is this PME

Sam-Bristol123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have uploaded a video of the gun in both semi and full auto. It works for on semi but grinding sound on full auto. All stock gears, spring, SHS high torque motor and perun V3 hybrid MOSFET, have lowered the RPS on the MOSFET which made a bit of a difference which makes me think it's PME. used to work ok with this setup but I then installed 13:1 gears, it started grinding then put it back to stock. My AOE needs to be calibrated as I haven't done it yet but all the metal teeth on the piston and gears are all intact and not slipping as far as I can see.

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

Forgive me for sounding confused, but are you sure you’ve put everything back correctly? I mean, pretty sure on an ak, semi is all the way down, auto is the middle position……

presumably that's just how he has the mosfet setup, some people like it that way for some reason.

wondering if that noise after firing is setting up precock? after the trigger is released.

doesn't sound high enough of a rof to be getting pme, but that does depend on the spring strength.

regardless, doesn't sound healthy.

Sounds like it could be anti reversal latch not engaging, causing the spring to spin the motor back between shots?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.