Cyma AK’s

Jacob Wright

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Contemplating selling my two Cyma AK74’s. They don’t get used and I’d like to fund an M4 DMR conversion without having to dip into the bank 😂

One is a 74SU, only used once by myself. Full metal with wooden hand guard. 

The other is a 74 ‘blue version’ with metal body but Magpul handguard and M4 stock, and with a woodland green paintjob. 

Both are in full working condition, chrono around 320-330 on 0.2’s. 

I’ve also got one hi-cap and 10 midcaps. 

Not sure what it’s worth, did a little bit of trawling the classifieds and Google and I was thinking £140-150 for each one?

B4444EA1-C3CD-4C04-876E-B35B818F8CDC.jpeg

• Supporters

Kind of hard to tell at the moment.  That top one is a CYMA CM.045A, right?  £170 from PatrolBase if they had any (but they don't), £120 plus taxes and shipping from TaiwanGun if they shipped (but they don't), £141 from GunFire, and they might ship, but who knows how much you'd get stung for on extra costs and delays.

So at this point I don't know if there really is what you'd call a UK market price, there's just what someone who's after one is willing to pay. (Checks bank account...)

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

So at this point I don't know if there really is what you'd call a UK market price, there's just what someone who's after one is willing to pay. (Checks bank account...)

what a world we live in, when a cyma ak has rarity value :P

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

what a world we live in, when a cyma ak has rarity value :P

Makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time 😀😫😀😫😀😫

Good luck Jacob 👍

Probably a good time to sell as its out of stock in most of UK.

Edited by EDcase

10 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time 😀😫😀😫😀😫

Good luck Jacob 👍

Probably a good time to sell as its out of stock in most of UK.

you can get the AK74U from zero one or daves custom airsoft for £169 and £139 respectively so that may have to drop in price, but as you say you'll just have to see how it goes.

4 minutes ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

you can get the AK74U from zero one or daves custom airsoft for £169 and £139 respectively so that may have to drop in price, but as you say you'll just have to see how it goes.

Wow, that's surprising as Daves are usually quite pricy.

Sorry Jacob but you may have to reduce the price a bit...

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

Wow, that's surprising as Daves are usually quite pricy.

Sorry Jacob but you may have to reduce the price a bit...

I was surprised too, but there we go. I'm not sure where he's importing them from at that price though.

Although £300 for the bundle including the mags is probably still the right price.

Especially as the Zhukov is in stock for £230 it works out about right I think 👍

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Crazy_Crystal said:

you can get the AK74U from daves custom airsoft for £139

Except you can't.  "Lead time 10-14 days" means they don't have any.  They have essentially nothing in stock.  If you believe their two week estimate, well, I can get a bridge to you by then.

11 hours ago, Jacob Wright said:

Cheers! I’ve put them up, we’ll see how it goes!

I'll be brutally honest, that's tl;dr.  I'd list them separately, without the backstory, and with an all-in price including magazines, postage and fees.  Collection is the exception, and I'd be astonished if anyone is going to buy both of them for a discount of £0.00

Best of luck though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.