Tokyo Marui NGRS SCAR L - EGLM compatibility/availability?

Supa_T

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

Looooong time airsofter here but haven't been in an age. Having recently introduced my sister's young brood to nerf I've found myself hankering for some slightly more serious action so have been retrieving all of my gear from the loft. I have in my possession a TM NGRS SCAR L (in FDE). I've got 4 or 5 40mm shells from when I used to play and I've always liked the look of the SCAR/EGLM combo but I see that a lot of the older ones are now discontinuned.

Does anybody know of a current brand that is compatible with the TM gun?

Thanks in advance.

• Supporters

Any of them should fit really, they clamp to the lower rail and the back end sits around the magwell. Get a cheap one though, you'll probably get sick of the extra weight after a while and leave it in your bag same as everyone else does.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Get a cheap one though, you'll probably get sick of the extra weight after a while and leave it in your bag same as everyone else does.

Oh so fecking true ! 🤦‍♂️

Haha yeah I know - but after wanting one for so long why the hell not? They look sweet.

Side note - is it classed as a RIF? I'm not on the UKARA database and I know that doesn't actually mean I can't buy a RIF but I can't really be arsed with the hassle of arguing the point with anyone (BF etc) as it's looking like this will have to be an evike purchase and therefore US import...😒

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Supa_T said:

as it's looking like this will have to be an evike purchase and therefore US import...😒

oreally.thumb.jpg.99c3dc088a468354d9c06c7fad92a80e.jpg

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/acm-eglm-scr-series-grenade-launcher-module-stnd-black

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/acm-eglm-scr-series-grenade-launcher-module-stnd-tan

10 hours ago, Supa_T said:

Haha yeah I know - but after wanting one for so long why the hell not? They look sweet.

Side note - is it classed as a RIF? I'm not on the UKARA database and I know that doesn't actually mean I can't buy a RIF but I can't really be arsed with the hassle of arguing the point with anyone (BF etc) as it's looking like this will have to be an evike purchase and therefore US import...😒

Yes they are a RIF 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.