Asg m93r ii (raffica)

parramoom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, so i was wondering how would i go about attaching a tracer unit to the m93r ii theres no thread for it at all just the compensator . The tracer unit im using is the xcortech xt301-mk2

many thanks 

• Supporters

Not sure you can, nor would I advise it. You would be putting a lot of extra load on the barrel and if you use it as God intended to brrrtttt the bejesus out of all and sundry then you will hasten the demise of said weapon.

No threads = no tracer I'm afraid.

As Loz said, it would be a bad combination if used with auto anyway.

Ideally you need a pistol without a floating/tilting outer barrel.

The AAP-01 would be the way to go if you want the pistol/tracer/auto combination. (or single shot too of course)

Edited by EDcase

Standard M92s are pretty much ideal for suppressors though I don't think I've ever seen one on an M93R.  Perhaps you could try a Nine Ball threaded adapter.

https://www.titano-store.com/en/c/airsoft-c28617/guns-external-spare-parts-c28854/accessories-c29462/m92f-nine-ball-silencer-adapter-582879-p904933

You could try cutting threads into the plastic barrel and use a light weight tracer (but not ideal). Other wise you are looking at replacing the barrel with a threaded one. The ASG is a rebranded KWA M93R so you will have better luck but you will have to import one it will not be cheap and you need to make sure you get the right version as there are 3/4 different ones that have been made by KSC.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.