TM Next Gen Oldschool builds

hugo89

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Not even close to your work of awesomeness but my humble contribution , my socom reimagined as an old school Diemarco C8.

4E5B5B5A-39A9-409C-BF59-0C0DF5D7FE86.jpeg

• Supporters
5 hours ago, hugo89 said:

Nice! The battery is in the RIS? i have plans for a M655 and maybe a SAM-R and A4.

Here is a little video about my full stock conversion.

Nope it’s in the ready mag , that way I can stick any old Batt in , it plus I don’t have to fanny around taking the RIS off and on .😉

nice vid , a mate and I recently mounted a solid stock on too one of his recoils but what we did to attach it was we fitted a cut down old sliding stock inside the fixed stock to lock on to the stock tube . 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 06/11/2021 at 10:42, hugo89 said:

My new M655 with functional 20rd magazine

Any chance of a vid about the mag ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m in the process of switching over from my regular AEG’s to NGRS and have carry handle uppers I would like to use and full stocks, can you use the aeg barrel etc?

is there a conversion kit for the full stocks?

thanks

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.