Anzio guns stolen..

Leonine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yep agree. Absolute scum.

Mentality seems to be 'I want that but I don't want to work to get it,so I'll nick it'

I expect they would need a long lie down after all that thieving!

On 08/10/2021 at 21:07, Rogerborg said:

We could execute the million most verminous inhabitants of the UK, and not one single thing of value would be lost.

Would force a general election though, on the plus side it would speed up the reform of the HoL...

Where abouts is Anzo for referance to ads that might pop up?

1 hour ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Would force a general election though, on the plus side it would speed up the reform of the HoL...

Where abouts is Anzo for referance to ads that might pop up?

Anzio is in Leek which is by Stoke. It’s a shame as I had to use one of their rentals other week when my gun was too hot. It’s a great site

I started marking my gear with UV pens two years ago. Each RIF has an inconspicuously placed mark that serves to identify it, in case it gets stolen.

Touch wood 🪵 I hope it never happens, but this can help speed up detection and recovery.

Nevertheless, it’s a shame people prefer to steal instead of going to work to earn a few good quid, especially when there’s such a huge demand for low-skilled workers (stealing doesn’t require any skill).

My mate says the company he works for pays £15/hr for picking and they’re short on staff, so may go up soon. It’s the best time to get to work.

4 hours ago, shadowfacex said:

My mate says the company he works for pays £15/hr for picking and they’re short on staff, so may go up soon. It’s the best time to get to work.

^Very true. I've just been paid £19 an hour for 12 hours to stare at bricks.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.