WE Sig F226 railed

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I understand now why WE brought out the Mk 25 railed version. Unfortunately mine is the standard one.

The normal version has a strange sort of rail system. It is bevelled and doesn't offer enough support to my Chinese cloned Surefire X300 light. The light goes on but is not very secure. It moves from side to side and backwards and forwards.

Are there any cheap clone lights that provide a better fit on this gun?

2 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I understand now why WE brought out the Mk 25 railed version. Unfortunately mine is the standard one.

The normal version has a strange sort of rail system. It is bevelled and doesn't offer enough support to my Chinese cloned Surefire X300 light. The light goes on but is not very secure. It moves from side to side and backwards and forwards.

Are there any cheap clone lights that provide a better fit on this gun?

Only fix there is to pack out the rail with a shim to hold it in place but not too firm that you can't get it off...

On 04/10/2021 at 11:29, emilianoksa said:

Thanks for the advice. Would that be a shim along the grooves on each side of the rail, or a shim over the bottom of the rails?

Where is the slop in it?

You can try packing with a shim along the longitudinal length of the body to see if that works. If it does, then affix in place with a string glue of thats suitable.

Edited by AirSniper
needed it...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.