What gas and when...

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just asking about Green / Red / Black gas here. When do you swap over and what do you use?

I know it says on the cans 5 degrees celsius, today was warmer yet the pistols were emptying of gas after several shots. I asked the site and they quoted 5 celsius. Is this standard for sites to stick to that temperature advice?

If I am expending a full magazine that should last up to 3 reloads, gone in half a magazine, then would it be fair to say the call should be mine as I understand its not good for the magazine seals or pistol when that much gas has to run through the system to throw a BB out.

Opinion, wisdom, thoughts? All are welcome.

While we’re here, would it be an overkill to run anything but green gas on TM pistols?

I keep hearing that they don’t tolerate more powerful gas well due to their plastic builds, but I want to verify before stowing my HK45 for the winter.

Edited by shadowfacex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.