New guy from Guildford Surrey

Harveton

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good afternoon from Surrey, my names Tony. Recently taken a liking to airsoft after seeing loads of videos on YouTube. 

Few things I'm struggling with being a larger lad is clothing, 3xl upper and a 48 waist. If anyone has recommendations for clothing I'd be appreciated to hear them. 

To start the journey I've just bought myself a valken battle machine ec m4 and a valken avp17 pistol. 

Many thanks 

Hi @Harveton 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started and getting your gear. 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• 1 month later...

Best bet is army surplus (not opened yet after pandemic) or the bay of evil... Dont worry too much about camouflage until you're sure it's a long term sport for you. Until then. Dark coloured, long sleeve clothing and some good boots are all you really need. 

There is a shop in Fleet called Socom. I got my camo from there and I'm Not a small person either. Good luck and see you on the field.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.