Garden Plinking 'Competition' ideas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just looking to see if anyone knows of any pistol/rifle 'drills' that you can do with RIFs in a smaller space such as a garden.  Have a few already here but looking to see if people have some others they wouldn't mind sharing? I dont mean things that help increase accuracy etc just little 'mini games' almost like these.image.thumb.png.c80a5951ea9a64cf217f97d2bb91c2b9.png

Thanks

Not come across this before but sounds fun.

Must admit the only exercises I've done at home is shooting in the garden or garage to practice accuracy or check my sights are 0'd.

3 hours ago, Les said:

I've done a few drills with my son- found the proper drills on YouTube, then tried to replicate them using things in the garden!

He's much better than me!!

No wonder hes beating you he could probably give John Wick a run for his money.  Thanks for the turn and shoot idea I'll add it to the list

3 hours ago, Les said:

I've done a few drills with my son- found the proper drills on YouTube, then tried to replicate them using things in the garden!

He's much better than me!!

Airsoft…what a great excuse  to spend quality time with your kids. I got mine his first rif at 14. He’s 30 now!

i used to play a game of cans - someone picks out the order (so pespi, carling, red bull, dr pepper, pringles).

You would memorise the order - the 2nd person would arrange the cans in a different order.

On the whistle, turn and shoot in the order. Fastest time/fewest shots win.

Edited by rj1986

I saw a good idea last week, multiple coloured cards on poles/sticks and then call out a number and a colour, e.g. 2 blue = 2 shots on blue. You can do multiple colours, reload between colours, transition between primary and secondary etc. That should be cheap to set up and good practice.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.