Echelon Airsoft (Kent)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 30/09/2021 at 17:03, Hrimfaxi said:

Appreciate the effort to type that, nice review. 

On 01/10/2021 at 12:13, Cr0-Magnon said:

Thanks for the detailed review.

You are both more than welcome, it is always a pleasure to be able to give a genuinely favourable review, especially since people generally only leave ones if they’ve had a truly terrible experience.

On 01/10/2021 at 12:13, Cr0-Magnon said:

Last I heard having a drum mag with a pistol was a contentious issue. They've now confirmed they allow them?

There was at least one player the second time we played with an HPA-tapped drum in a pistol. I didn’t examine it closely, but I think it was a TAPP-modified WE drum, probably on a Hi-Capa or Glock. I personally have a violent dislike of such things but he seemed to be using it responsibly.

ETA: Their site does go into more detail, in fact their Rules page is usefully comprehensive. The weapon magazines section reads "Box and drum mags are not allowed (unless on an HPA pistol)."

Edited by PureSilver

Nice review thanks dude!

Drum mags are allowed on all pistols :) We tend to allow drum mags on other types of weapons if they are lower capped drums. Always trying to improve here so its good you didnt list anything that effects gameplay/safety.

The cancellation issue was my bad. Two people who booked via a message instead of our booking system turned up I completely forgot and persoanlly appologised to them and offered a free game as an appology. They now have a good joke about it with there inner circle.. which doesnt bother me good for them :D.

As you can expect the site costs an absolute fortune to run thats how we fell out with the shop. The other James wanted to discuss a possibilty for them to pay alittle standing fee to be on site every day and they outright refused and got their knickers in a twist. It is what it is and I got no hard feelings against those guys so good luck to them! 

If anyone has any suggestions shoot em my way I'll improve :) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.