Hoping to return to airsoft and looking for sites within ten miles of High Wycombe

WinterSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I’m 16 years old and have been playing airsoft for the past 5 years with my father. Due to recently moving to High Wycombe from Cornwall, I’ve been looking for a good airsoft site within ten miles of me to hopefully relight the dying spark of my love of airsoft.

If anyone could recommend a site nearby or in Wycombe (other than Skirmish Wycombe), I would be immensely grateful.

1 minute ago, EDcase said:

Welcome

Skirmish Wycombe is one of my favourites

I’ve been to skirmish before, but it was quite a while ago. I don’t really remember being able to bring your own equipment with you as the facilities there at the time where hire only. Have there been a change of policies since? (I’ve built up quite a collection of gear and would love to use it)

Thanks for the link. It’ll help me a lot.

Hi and welcome @WinterSniper.

Enjoy the forum and have fun.

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.