1980s sas iranian embassy seige loadout

parramoom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im having trouble figuring out what the sas wore in the Iranian embassy siege i know they wore an s6 but i dont know what hood they used what trousers or boots nor do i know the jumper looking thing i wont bother with a vest as the ones i see are quite expensive so ill just get some random one ive already got an ics mp5 ive scoured everywhere and cant find much  all i need to know is the clothing could i get any help?

NINTCHDBPICT000000799385-e1588683340588.jpg

• Supporters

The Special Services can wear anything and still be scary, even going in dressed as Ronald McDonald would *hit anyone up...

I have a blue nomex suit and a vest that would possibly do the job, but I dont think I will be able to dig them out of the garage until next week though.

• Supporters
On 27/09/2021 at 21:22, parramoom said:

im having trouble figuring out what the sas wore in the Iranian embassy siege i know they wore an s6 but i dont know what hood they used what trousers or boots nor do i know the jumper looking thing i wont bother with a vest as the ones i see are quite expensive so ill just get some random one ive already got an ics mp5 ive scoured everywhere and cant find much  all i need to know is the clothing could i get any help?

After a good 40sec using the forum search facility I found this ! 😉

“Tank Reg navy blue Overalls

S6 Res (need to make the lenses safe for airsoft)

Res hood off an NBC suit

Bristol BA

Leather Hip holster for Hi Power (sig will do)

Leather Drop leg MP5 mag pouch 

"Pigskin" ops waistcoat (CRW Airsoft do one)

MP5A3”

4 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

surefire not a maglite. nerd alert!!!

Not a surefire either!!!!

It's a streamlight SL20 used in embassy siege. 

Here's mine.....

20200506_195913.jpg

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, EDcase said:

@Parramoom, These are the cheapest/closest coveralls I can find with a hood.

https://gsworkwear.com/products/portwest-bizweld-hooded-coverall-biz6?variant=8930220671019

@parramoom bear in mind that those (or indeed any fire proof overalls) are going to be VERY warm!

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

bear in mind that those (or indeed any fire proof overalls) are going to be VERY warm!

Yeah, I was thinking of that. 🥵

Only for Winter then 😉

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.