Good afternoon from sunny sussex

Hellequin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome! If you're a sussex local and head down to Worthing, you'll find me there pretty much every game day. I'm the tall guy with the HPA m21

Messaging sellers does require some interaction with the forum at large, I'm guessing as a way to combat spam or fraud. Got to be a part of the community to buy/sell.

Welcome!

Yep, to combat bots and encourage participation you need to have a certain number of posts to unlock certain things like the classifieds.  (Not sure how many but I guess 10 or so)

Have a look around and comment in a few threads. You get to the required number before you know it.

Hi @Hellequin 🖐

Welcome to the airsoft asylum(let's face it we have to be crazy 🤪 to-do this lol)

I'm sure you and your son will have a great time amassing your kit. Can get expensive though 😫

Have a look at @GAMBLE.a forum member with a tube channel full of fun and facts. Some great tips for free! 👍

Enjoy 

Regards 

Hi @Hellequin 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck to you both starting and enjoy it! 🤞👍

Thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi, 

Welcome, we are down your way also in Sussex. Myself and my son usually play at drivers wood, but not been doing it that long, seem to be quite a few good sites within reach.

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.  You may have picked a good time to get into it: as the weather turns, stocking situations should improve and you might find folk selling stuff on.

Thanks @Brophy for the mention and link! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

If you’re new to the sport, one thing you’re going to have to decide on beforehand is your role.

For a beginner, I wouldn’t recommend becoming a committed sniper unless you or your son have a lot of time at home and a big garden to practice shooting with your rifles quite often.

I would advise you look into DMRs and electric carbines for starting new to the sport. Try to avoid tacky plastic guns often found in the pre £100 price range

I’d also advise you to not go for the cool blackout loadout often used by SWAT and SAS. I mainly play games in the night, which is why I tend to dabble in that field, but beginners would want to go for something between MTP and DPM (different types of camo-MTP is lighter coloured and DPM is darker and more forest-like)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.