Looking for a good pistol electric or had any suggestions?

RT2235

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You sound like the sort of person that most sites are calling out for and need...........................................

You wont get a fast ROF Electric pistol, they just don't work that way. 

You will get a fast ROF with a Glock 18C Gas blockback. Until it explodes. Its fun on the way there though. 

Have you considered aiming?

15 hours ago, RT2235 said:

I’m currently looking for a pistol that is either electric or gas I want one with a fast rps  anyone got any recommendations or suggestions?

No Electric pistol has fast RPS.

TM Hi Capa Xtreme is the only one I would go for in terms of GBB. Considering how many sites are banning full auto under 30 metres, its a little useless to consider high RPS as important in a pistol form factor. 

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

Agreed with the above, although the AAP-01 is the new full auto GBB darling.  Forget electric pistols, they're big, bulky, heavy things with a tiny cylinder volume that need considerable work just to get them up to "barely adequate".  The only advantage is that they work just as well (i.e. poorly) all year round.

If you tell us what you're trying to achieve, we might be able to make some suggestions.  If it's a sniper secondary for woodland, and you really want full auto, I'd note that the Galaxy G5K MP5K is back in stock at... urgh... BBguns4less, and can be strapped onto a leg panel and forgotten about.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Agreed with the above, although the AAP-01 is the new full auto GBB darling.  Forget electric pistols, they're big, bulky, heavy things with a tiny cylinder volume that need considerable work just to get them up to "barely adequate".  The only advantage is that they work just as well (i.e. poorly) all year round.

If you tell us what you're trying to achieve, we might be able to make some suggestions.  If it's a sniper secondary for woodland, and you really want full auto, I'd note that the Galaxy G5K MP5K is back in stock at... urgh... BBguns4less, and can be strapped onto a leg panel and forgotten about.

I have. Put in a mosfet, lipo 7.4 and Mapleleaf goodness and its incredible. 

That said, the Cyma is on there at only a little more, in its all metal goodness. 

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Groot said:

I have. Put in a mosfet, lipo 7.4 and Mapleleaf goodness and its incredible.

I dithered over whether to buy another one before mentioning they were available again. ;) 

49 minutes ago, Groot said:

That said, the Cyma is on there at only a little more, in its all metal goodness. 

Looks to be out of stock though.

It's quite a lot of magazines more, and I believe it's fair bit heavier. Claimed weights are all over the place, but worst case is 3kg loaded.  The joy of a plastic fantastic is that you can just strap it on (fnar fnar) and forget about it.

Still, any MP5K is a good MP5K, and at the moment we have to take whatever we can get.

The negatives of AEPs are well-noted above. I actually prefer springers (short shotty or pistol) as a last-ditch SHTF tool (can hear the howls of disbelief and mocking...) but that's just me. I'm weird in that I actually enjoy springers.

One thing I'll say about being obsessed with RPS is that you end up hosing ammo everywhere and using more up faster, which can be a disadvantage. Best being more accurate and conserving ammo (and battery power/gas), its more fun, more satisfying and cheaper too.

If you're looking for something with a decent ROF/velocity maybe look at one of the AR pistols, basically cut-down M4s that aren't much bigger than a pistol.

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.