Car Setups

Duzum

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

not sure where else to post this so I decided on here.

Had my first skirmish last weekend and loved it. So as I have 2 more games left before its worthwhile spending money on a rifle/pistol I've decided to look at buying stuff to make the breaks in between games more comfortable.

So im getting a camping chair and a cool box, would you recommend anything else?

Firstly hello and welcome 😁

most sites have benches and chairs so it might not be worth getting a chair (depends on the site though)

I've seen a few guys use little camping stoves to cook some food and some even take MRE packs

maybe a small backpack to carry extra ammo, drinks, snacks etc might be a good idea

Edited by strykerles

30 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Nope, those are my two staples.  Site seating tends to be minimalist, I prefer my own chair to a splintery bench or the cheapest possible plastic seats. 

Don't forget the rug and the fake chandelier suspended from pole on back of comfy chair. 😁

Chair and cool box are a good shout, I'd also add a tarp and some paracord. If it's raining and you fancy a bit of cover it great, i know I don't like to sit in muddy kit in the car if it's a long lunch breaks that some sites like

• 4 weeks later...

Most sites offer hot beverages, check.

Portable camping chair / stool.

Cool box for keeping drinks cool on hot days.

large box to put your dirty kit in car, I use an old suitcase on wheels. It holds everything I need including the RIF's, something that if you have a lot of kit is a good investment.

If you have no cover on site, a large fishing umbrella won't go amiss.

I also carry a change of clothes and a towel  in case I get wet.

Towel is useful for when you are hot and sweaty and need to wipe off the excess sweat.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.