Tracer unit into TM MP5SD

Simmo468

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I fitted the xcortech pistol tracer inside a suppressor, removed the first few sections of foam to make space. Centralise by either an outer brace (3d print a sleeve or oring and heat shrink) or an internal thread extention.

I have a tm silencer kit, 20yr old kit.

It replaced the whole front end with the tracer and sd fitting.

They are now hard to find and im told no longer available to buy. I have seen one on these forums for sale awhile ago, no idea if it sold or not though.

Get an sd to screw attachment and then any tracer can fit as it will save alot of future hassle.

Currently, i use the screw fitting and an ics suppressor case with the tracer inside it as its a nice tight fit. I can take the suppressor off and attach it directly to my g3 without having the change any fittings.

Also the weight of the ics metal case feels better for the sd rather than the basic tm plastic front.

Just check the thread sizes beforehand. 

The ics sd thread silencer is reccessed so it doesnt look any different to the tm version once screwed into place.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.