Who went to NAF21

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I took my son to the NAF21 event this year.

Did anyone else go?

Some of the in-game objectives, brief cases, laptops, intelligence, suspect powder in packets, gold...

If you went, what was your take on the event?

---------------------------------------------------

IDK who the muppets were but getting an "Oh yeah" at 2 am in the morning is a *!$%£ take and after the 20th time asking in an evening, got old very quick. That was the one thing that let the event down the most, idiots, yeah, let off steam but on the course, not in camping where young kids and families were also camping, some people have go zero consideration, as long as they're having a good time, stuff everyone else.... and this was in the "QUIETER" camping.

Other than that, well worth the money for the organisation of the game play.

IMG_20210829_114348.jpg

IMG_20210829_124036.jpg

IMG_20210829_124041.jpg

IMG_20210829_124049.jpg

I was there with my best mate, and we’ve had a blast. I know some people will moan about “if I wanted to get pissed, I’d go to a pub”, but they seem to be missing the point. We did score a few raids, got a hold of some stolen cash and gold and... finished last anyway (Bravo!), but the vibe of the place and people being super friendly and approachable is second to none.

I want to write a few words for PlayAirsoft blog about it, like a recap, but I need some free time to put my thoughts into words.

Hi @AirSniper

I went with my step son which we have done for last six years and as @shadowfacexsaid we had a blast( met up with him and his teamy)

We bunk down in the zone next to the loud zone and to be honest it wasn't that bad.

On the sat night after the night game we hit the pub,met some great blokes and eventually hit the tents at 3am but we were quiet lol.

Yes we had some good kills and collected some gear but sadly we lost overall. But that's not too important.being there and soaking it all in is the buzz for me.

Regards

On 24/09/2021 at 19:36, Shamal said:

Hi @AirSniper

I went with my step son which we have done for last six years and as @shadowfacexsaid we had a blast( met up with him and his teamy)

We bunk down in the zone next to the loud zone and to be honest it wasn't that bad.

On the sat night after the night game we hit the pub,met some great blokes and eventually hit the tents at 3am but we were quiet lol.

Yes we had some good kills and collected some gear but sadly we lost overall. But that's not too important.being there and soaking it all in is the buzz for me.

Regards

I really enjoyed the game play that I took part in, even it it was limited. It was more for my son to experience and he enjoyed it that much he wants to go again.

We were on the "Others" team, thought after the first day, the game was lost ... in terms of the bounty collected, the camp got attacked not long after I left to go back to camp. I knew I heard someone in the bushes, likely a recon, went and had a look but couldn't see owt because I had no glasses, need the prescription eypros to see anything. The other guys were not convinced, guess I was right.

All good fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.