Boneyard

SnakeDoctor87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey All,

I love the classifieds section, bought a good bunch of gear and accessories from there. However i fons myself looking for parts in bulk and maybe for specific models to replace or tinker with and noticed there isnt a section for boneyard items. I think it would be easier if there was a boneyard section to save scrolling through every category to try and find something worth picking up for parts. I get that you have the parts section, but thats usually it. I like to tech guns so being able to buy a gearbox say, thats not working but someone was willing to sell hoping it could be fixed, Id be interested in that without the need to scroll endless amounts of pages.

Just an idea,

Thnx for taking the time to read.

Rob 

• 6 months later...
  • Supporters

I'm gonna necrobump this thread, as I think there is a need for a boneyard section in the classifieds, if for no other reason than to give us somewhere to point other members to, when their clearly trying to sell boneyard kit at non-boneyard prices 😬

For example:

boneyard or Macks ? 🤔

Boneyard. Max 150.

• 3 weeks later...

+1 to this too. I think it would be good to have a dedicated boneyard classifieds.

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters
39 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

At some point this post will go away 🤣🤣

32460909.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.