Pencott loadout

GothicGhost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I’m in too my Pencott GZ as well , I’m currently running Mordor tactical sniper oversuit , boonie or baseball cap , Blackhawk! Light gray knee pads and I’ve got an opscore helmet cover . Rig wise I either run an OG Blackhawk! S.T.R.I.K.E. Plate carrier with GZ pouches on it , or I also have an NI style chest rig in GZ plus a fully loaded belt set up of holster x 1 , fastex mag pouches x 6 , pistol mag pouch x 1 and grenade pouches x 2 plus a dump pouch on my left thigh .

Unfortunately haven’t any pics of it but think people can guess what it looks like ? 😁

• Supporters
1 minute ago, GothicGhost said:

Nice definitely gets some pics up 😁

I was running a helmet before but I was getting too hot lol.

I use a FAST helmet and I’ve removed a couple of pads and moved the others around so it’s only got 5 pads in it (one at the top and the others at 12/3/6 and nine o’clock) so it’s got LOTS of ventilation in it , still get a bit sweaty but we’re not talking full on ‘Betty Swalocks’ so all’s good in da hood ! 😉

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I use a FAST helmet and I’ve removed a couple of pads and moved the others around so it’s only got 5 pads in it (one at the top and the others at 12/3/6 and nine o’clock) so it’s got LOTS of ventilation in it , still get a bit sweaty but we’re not talking full on ‘Betty Swalocks’ so all’s good in da hood ! 😉

My helmet was a cheap one so maybe if I get nicer one it be much better :D

Mite have to spend more cash...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, GothicGhost said:

My helmet was a cheap one so maybe if I get nicer one it be much better :D

Mite have to spend more cash...

Nah mines a chinese knock off of a FAST helmet , think I only paid £20 or something like that for it , and as it is a cheapo one it’s fairly light so perfect for the job .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.