Based in London! So when it comes to repairs/upgrades, who can I go to?

TheFriendlyBro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there people.

Sorry for what might be a silly question but I've got a WE-Tech Russian PMM that's got a bit of a fudged up trigger (I can fire once but once the trigger is pulled, it gets a bit stuck).

I've opened it up myself and can't seem to pin point the issue, where or who can I go to in London in order to have this taken a look at? Do repair places also offer upgrade solutions as well? I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to anything to do with upgrading airsoft guns and repairing them as well.

So any guidence would be grand.

Makarov issue?  Probably the same one I had.  Speak to @Adolf Hamsteron the forums he is good with them, there is also a big thread about them if you search for it

Edited by EvilMonkee

• Supporters

So the trigger won't release after the hammer has dropped?

Hmmm, dont think i've met that one.

The one ive seen more commonly is the transfer bar has a little spring that runs in a groove on the underside, if that spring isnt set in properly it'll not engage in the first place.

Dissassembling the trigger unit isn't too bad, but getting it back together is a bit on the fiddly side....

On 20/09/2021 at 15:16, Adolf Hamster said:

So the trigger won't release after the hammer has dropped?

Hmmm, dont think i've met that one.

The one ive seen more commonly is the transfer bar has a little spring that runs in a groove on the underside, if that spring isnt set in properly it'll not engage in the first place.

Dissassembling the trigger unit isn't too bad, but getting it back together is a bit on the fiddly side....

Yeah, it's pretty funky.

So I can fire the airsoft gun once and the hammer goes back, as it normally should but then the trigger stays about half way after that, in which trying to repeat fire doesn't send the hammer going back (so nothing happens).

It's really odd, I want to send it to a tech to have a look at but I'm unsure who to send it to.

• Supporters

Is it definately cycling back fully? Kinda sounds like she's not going far enough back to reset the knocker.

The safety mechanism will lift the knocker, so possibly that's jamming?

If you pull the slide on the left side at the rear there should be a sliding nub (the knocker reset) and the safety lifter arm sits around it. Can check to see if they're binding.

If you can take a pic it'd really help remind me where everything is, i'd normally grab me own but i dont have me makarovs any more.

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

but i dont have me makarovs any more.

But WTF?? The Makarov King is dead....long live the King....

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

But WTF?? The Makarov King is dead....long live the King....

Im going through the process of quitting the hobby, and pistols are easier sold than rifles.

Want a we svd? :P

On 22/09/2021 at 14:33, Adolf Hamster said:

Im going through the process of quitting the hobby, and pistols are easier sold than rifles.

Want a we svd? :P

No but if you have any GHKs.....

On 23/09/2021 at 20:03, Adolf Hamster said:

Nope, never got that far.

Just the e&l and the dragonuv to go.

Unless your an optics man?

A Kobra would be welcomed even a repro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.