We mp5 Apache

yeti

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hop issues, where am i going wrong.

replaced the nozzle with genuine we mp5 nozzle due to damage, while it was stripped I replaced the hop rubber, nub and barrel with the highly recommended maple leaf and crazyjet parts. Since then, the hop seems to bearly lifts .25s as well as it used to, i re fitted the original stuff and it still seems the same, am i missing something? Im at a loss, its still playable but just not as good as it was when i first got It

Might be the nub itself has slipped?

I've made the same changes to my apache but have used an omega nub. It barely needs the hop on, so might be worth looking at? Can you see it pressing on the hop rubber before you re- assemble it?

Its a vsr style bucking and gbb barrel (two notches in the barrel) so, it sounds like you've got the right parts.

Check the outer O- ring and hop wheel are also put back correctly as they might not be engaging the hop arm.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, my name is max and I'm from the UK. I'm about to purchase the we mp5 A3 apache from ky airsoft and just wanted to ask a few questions first. 

1. What length and make inner barell is recommended for the mp5 

2. What hop bucking and nub is recommended 

3. Is there any spare parts that I should order from them at the same time

4. Any upgrades that are essential 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm not sure on the barrel length of the A3, but all ive changed in my SD version is the barrel and hop rubber/nub

All maple leaf, and it has made a very big difference in accuracy and range.

Thats all thats been needed so far!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.