i bought a new JG MP5 SD5 today and it wont shoot?

RT2235

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so i bought a  JG MP5 SD5 today i charged the battery put it in the gun , filled the mag inserted it but i put the firing mode onto semi from safety and when i pull the trigger nothing happens no sound or anything im wondering if the issue is to do with the battery any ideas?? : fixed , the battery wasn’t powerfull enough 

Edited by RT2235
Solved

Did you buy it new?if so then take it back.Could be motor connections. 

• Supporters

What battery?

How did you charge it?

Why do you think that it's charged?

When you "put it in the gun" did you connect it securely?

Have you checked if the gun has a fuse, and if so is it present, connected, and not pre-blown?

These questions aren't intended in any way to denigrate you, they're just basic fault-finding

Most airsoft issues are a 5 second fix, once you've put in the hours to find the problem.

12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

What battery? nimh 8.4v 1100mAh

How did you charge it? with the charger that it came with its just a basic plug with a light on the back

Why do you think that it's charged? because the light on the charger was green after 3 hours

When you "put it in the gun" did you connect it securely? yes 

Have you checked if the gun has a fuse, and if so is it present, connected, and not pre-blown? yes 

These questions aren't intended in any way to denigrate you, they're just basic fault-finding 

Most airsoft issues are a 5 second fix, once you've put in the hours to find the problem.

• Supporters

Check the fuse. Friend of mine had the exact same thing on his new JG mp5 recently. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.