KJW/ASG CZ75 vs Guarder custom KJW CZ75

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm referring to the original all metal CZ75 the original of which was first produced in 1975, not the SP01,09 Duty or Shadow variants.

This one:

ASG   https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/asg-kjw-cz75-gbb-pistol

Guarder  https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/guarder-kj-kp-09-cz75-custom-version

As you can see there is an enormous difference in price. 

Bit of a long shot, since the Guarder version is not widely available, but does anybody know how different it is from the stock ASG version? I know the Guarder has better, more realistic engravings on the slide, but is that all? Or does the Guarder have its own aluminium slide and outer barrel?

Steel barrel and trades I believe. Not really worth imo. The stock kjw one without trades is even cheaper at around £100 if you can find one. The coating on it is the same on all versions and tbh it isn't that great. I got mine cerakoted in silver and it's much better.

19 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Steel barrel and trades I believe. Not really worth imo. The stock kjw one without trades is even cheaper at around £100 if you can find one. The coating on it is the same on all versions and tbh it isn't that great. I got mine cerakoted in silver and it's much better.

Thanks for letting me know. 

I know KJW guns have even worse coatings than many other airsoft pistols.

But finish apart, how is the general build quality ,how well does it function, hold gas, etc., if you don't mind me asking?

4 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

But finish apart, how is the general build quality ,how well does it function, hold gas, etc., if you don't mind me asking?

Well, the mag catch will wear off with co2. The metal is still rather soft. Still better than we though. It's still my best performing pistol to date (i've had countless) function wise with gas and snappiness. Accuracy and range wise it's only ok because the stock barrel and hop and not really interchangeable (the tnt one kinda works, but not really any better). 

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/09/2021 at 14:44, emilianoksa said:

I’ve got the ASG CZ75 and Shadow and both perform well. I only have green gas mags but understand that the co2 are much better, but Sunday just gone I was able to use them to decent effect (but one mag died before last 6 or so bbs fired. The 75 feels amazing and looks great but the paint is pretty shit so I’ve sanded mine on corners etc for an “ex service” look. It does have “ASG 6mm bb” on one side which is irritating and I’ve gin over with a black marker. I also swapped the grips from my shadow to the 75 (really nice black rubber on the shadow and they look even better on the 75) the ones on the 75 are historically accurate but the plastic 70/80s style ones, which I’m not so keen on. 

On 18/09/2021 at 19:03, AK47frizzle said:

It's still my best performing pistol to date (i've had countless) function wise with gas and snappiness. Accuracy and range wise it's only ok because the stock barrel and hop and not really interchangeable (the tnt one kinda works, but not really any better). 

That's a pretty sad story. @emilianoksa the further you stray away from TM in search of a reliable full metul pistul the closer you get to a gun shape paper weight🤣

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.