Handgun primary, does anybody do it?

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 hours ago, leadly said:

I'm thinking of extending my pistol collection. I very nearly bought the 4" Dan wesson revolver (prefer the 2.5" but couldn't find one in the right colour) but bottled it last minute for fear of never using it and the fact I need a new slide for my 4.3 Hi Capa!

The co2 revolvers are great . I have a modded kwc python 2.5" which I modded the shells to multishot.

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

The co2 revolvers are great . I have a modded kwc python 2.5" which I modded the shells to multishot.

Is this skirmishable out of the box or are power down shells required? I ask because bit looks fantastic and I think I need it!!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, leadly said:

Is this skirmishable out of the box or are power down shells required?

I'd check with your local site as well, as some places frown on them because of the ease of slipping full power shells back in and point-blanking folk with them.

I know, I know, there are plenty of other ways of cheating chrono, Y U NO MED Mk23s, and so on, I'm just flagging it up.

3 hours ago, leadly said:

Is this skirmishable out of the box or are power down shells required? I ask because bit looks fantastic and I think I need it!!

It's easy to mod the standard shells to x3 shot and still be a skirmishable even if you had the 4" barrel. The shells can take up to x6 with a bit more work but I had to mod the gun to output more gas to push x6 bbs with a 2.5" barrel, not sure how 4"would go. It also has a hop unlike many co2 revolvers. Shoots x6 out 20m or so with about a 3ft spread at 10m. I prefer it to carrying a breacher.

Edited by heroshark

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.