Non-Titan Mosfets for TM NGRS

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not a fan of Titan's, I just want something which offers battery protection, improves snappiness and maybe keeps track of BB count.

Are there any options?

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Not a fan of Titan's, I just want something which offers battery protection, improves snappiness and maybe keeps track of BB count.

Are there any options?

If you're not looking for something that fits inside the gearbox then literally anything that wires to the trigger contacts. The only thing I know of that counts the BBs as part of a Mosfet is the new Gate thing that mounts on the side of the rifle and connects to a Titan via bluetooth (so that's out).

1 minute ago, Lozart said:

The only thing I know of that counts the BBs as part of a Mosfet is the new Gate thing that mounts on the side of the rifle and connects to a Titan via bluetooth (so that's out).

Ahh I don't mean counts the BB's in the mags, just the total amount shot through the gun.

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Ahh I don't mean counts the BB's in the mags, just the total amount shot through the gun.

Gotcha.

To be honest, it's only the Aster or Titan that do that to the best of my knowledge (I'm sure someone with better knowledge of Perun kit will be able to clear that up).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.