Can’t figure out how to put my Vorsk vpx back together

cassette

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It should be straight forward. Is the barrel able to move freely in the slide when it's off the frame barrel a guide rod would be the most likely culprit. Next make sure the barrel is seated properly before trying to fit it. Also can't see from the pics is the hammer cocked when you try to fit the slide?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry....

All I can say is if the barrel is not properly located or the returning spring located in the receiving hole is not fully seated then you may encounter the issue I encountered when I nearly jammed the slide on my sons Glock and it got stuck, the reason was that the barrel was not properly seated and said spring was not located in its receiving hole and slider locked up.

Have you not seen any Youtube Videos on this pistol where the owner strips the pistol down?

Nelson 8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

I just got one and noticed that it takes some wiggling to get the slide back on because the spring guide gets stuck on the frame in the lower.  (Not very well designed)

PM me if you need more info.

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.