Perun AB++ into ICS L85

MandalShArK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As it says on the tin,

Has anyone popped an AB++ into an ICS L85,

Recently put one in my AUG but I've got one one to do for a mate's L85.

Obviously the gearbox is different. 

Just wondering if there's anyone out there that has a wiring diagram for this as I've had a search and come up with bugger all on the Googletron. 

Ta muchly 

Edited by MandalShArK

7 hours ago, MandalShArK said:

As it says on the tin,

Has anyone popped an AB++ into an ICS L85,

Recently put one in my AUG but I've got one one to do for a mate's L85.

Obviously the gearbox is different. 

Just wondering if there's anyone out there that has a wiring diagram for this as I've had a search and come up with bugger all on the Googletron. 

Ta muchly 

Having completely re-wired a friends ICS L85 recently, I can say the wiring's pretty simple really.

If you bridge the two spring-loaded plungers in the upper receiver, the gearbox will cycle. The trigger switch in the lower only serves to bridge those plungers with a disconnector attached for semi auto.

Looking at the AB++ wiring diagram from Perun, I would attach both red wires (from the mosfet and to the motor) onto one of the plunger bars - either splice the wire and use the stock connector, or solder both wires directly. I would then attach the signal wire to the other plunger.

Something like this:

image.thumb.png.969989a678fda4730482334620e9face.png

You should end up with wiring in line with perun's recommended setup

image.png.f2388bd289c112fab115c00cd293eb3e.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.