TM Mk46 NGRS

Hutchy85

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought last year during lockdown, now I've finally had a chance to use it at a proper skirmish day but it's just not for me (weight, playstyle etc) prefer just running about lighter with an SMG loadout.

Completely stock internally, externally I've swapped the stock plastic dummy rounds for real inert 5.56 rounds and upgraded the stock magazine guide plate to the Laylax Hard magazine guide.

The RIF, box magazine and included gun bag are all immaculate (pretty much as new condition)

Being a high value rif that doesn't appear on the second hand market much I'm not sure how to price it, not looking to try and rip prospective buyers off but I'm not giving it away either!

This would be a collection only item (Fife, Scotland)

Sensible pricing suggestions welcome.

Edited by Hutchy85

£900 ish ? I’d say that would be a sensible price to sell at, I’d probs stick it up for 950 Ono and see what happens 

as you say don’t see them very often so try abit higher can always lower the price if no one is interested 

On 12/09/2021 at 00:32, CRTHayes said:

£900 ish ? I’d say that would be a sensible price to sell at, I’d probs stick it up for 950 Ono and see what happens 

as you say don’t see them very often so try abit higher can always lower the price if no one is interested 

cheers

Edited by Hutchy85

• 2 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.