Help what model of warrior plate carrier is this

Weeman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got this plate carrier but no idea of what style it is or it’s value still got the guys weapon cleaning tool I’m utility pouch any help from you brain boxes would be appreciated I thought it was a raptor except for that hook eye on the front plate 

5B743200-3798-49DF-BA40-7F9F199F1002.jpeg

C7F3C506-0762-4A2F-8917-D79D78155FDF.jpeg

30678476-4A7B-4831-B9A4-03DAA6FEAF37.jpeg

It's defo a CIRAS style plate carrier...but WARRIOR's? take on it in Multicam.  Could be a from a special batch and made to order?

Plenty of companies make CIRAS, closest one that looks almost identical is one made by Eagle Industries.

looks like it’s a ricas I’m not up on the differences but that’s the one I’ve got same green wire same set up 

699346B8-DF47-4BD2-A2F2-3F5A7C33DFE5.png

Edited by Weeman

Definitely an old post if it’s going with this being the Gucci look it is well put together but things have come on nowadays 

7 hours ago, Weeman said:

When I’m looking at the different ricas in warrior range the vary wildly in style so search all day and only see 1-2 ricas that look like that 

???

"so search all day and only see 1-2 ricas that look like that"

so you mean you've found some RICAS that match the profile? Sounds like you have the answer mate

Yeah mate I just needed help to be pointed in right direction 

These are the older ones I think and all the pics that come up are for newer one so harder to find ones that looked like mine that’s all I was meaning 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.