TM Recoil / L119a1

Stiggy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm no longer involved in the sport so looking to sell my recoil L119a1 but have no idea on price.IMG-20210908-WA0010.thumb.jpg.f8773eba1d4f58685d401fda24dacc84.jpgIMG-20210908-WA0011.thumb.jpg.04ebdbfb81a64dc491ce4c4cefc0e18c.jpg

Although I no longer have the paperwork it was upgraded with Eagle6 parts although the spring has just been changed so I have the invoice for that.

It has a BTC Spectre fitted although it's not a bluetooth version.

Comes with 5 batteries that fit in the peq, 9 mags and a Surefire Scout.

Thanks all.

With a full well defined list of the parts actually fitted and if they are the right parts. I would say about £800.

With the rather vague description £500-600

Thanks for the response.  I've just logged into my Eagle6 account and managed to find the parts I had fitted:

Prometheus piston head

Primetheus spring guide

Prometheus cylinder head

Prometheus air nozzle

Prometheus cylinder type A

Eagle6 M100 spring

TM RAS set

Laylax metal lower receiver - blank version that was then custom engraved.

Edited by Stiggy

Even the most tricked-out NGRS go for around £600 max second hand. Regardless of new cost, most people won't pay more than that, as that's around the mark they could get something nice and new with a warranty etc.

I think about £650. The engravings and Acog wing mount are nice items but the Perr mike suppressor is a little out of date with HAO and Angery Gun versions now on the market. The RIS lower could have pushed the price up a little more if it had been the correct one and not a TM version.

50 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Even the most tricked-out NGRS go for around £600 max second hand. Regardless of new cost, most people won't pay more than that, as that's around the mark they could get something nice and new with a warranty etc.

Yes and no. 

I recently sold mine and got £830, but mine was a work of art. 

There is always a buyer if you package it well and are prepared to wait. 

The negatives on this one is that the paint job is marmite 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.