Newbie from Blackpool

BGB83

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all 🤪

Just started a couple months ago. Have a WE 1911 hi capa GBB and Cyma M4 AEG to see how I get on. Not got my UKARA yet going to look into it more first.

Anyone else from Blackpool or surrounding areas here? Starting to do my research on airsoft as a whole more now so hopefully I'll get the bug 🤣

Cheers

Hello & welcome.

Loads of info on the net for your research and loads of knowledgeable people here too. Definitely worth doing a search before you ask any questions, we're a friendly bunch but you'll get a much better response for showing you've put some effort in first ;)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome. Those are reasonable enough choices, there's no need to spend more than CYMA M4 money on a first AEG to see if you stick with the hobby.  They also upgrade well too, mine has evolved into a surprisingly snappy and consistent little thing.

Is there much to research about airsoft?  Turn up, spray and pray, then complain that you would have made 20,000 kills if they hadn't all cheated. :D 

Hi @BGB83 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun getting into, watch your bank balance! 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.