G&g ssg1

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, have a quick question. I'm used to playing dmr roles and standard m4 aegs. I've recently switched to a dye mask and getting behind the scope is a nightmare. I was looking for a lightweight pew pew, the ssg1 seems great due to its light and position of stock allows masks with ease. My question is, if I replaced bucking and barrel keeping it 210mm long, would It still be as accurate as an m4 variant with 363mm barrel, meaning would I still be hitting shots at same distance?

May I suggest an AMD65 with scope rail instead? It looks great, based on a real rifle, you can position your head very low as the stock is a wire type. It has a long barrel though that doesn't make a bats bit of difference accuracy wise. 

Edited by Asomodai

6 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

May I suggest an AMD65 with scope rail instead? It looks great, based on a real rifle, you can position your head very low as the stock is a wire type. It has a long barrel though that doesn't make a bats bit of difference accuracy wise. 

Already own an ak and not a great fan of ak styled varients.i was after something a little different, range and accuracy wise. Just say I have hk416 with prowin hop, prommy purple and zci barrel 363mm shooting at 335 on a 0.2, and the ssg with prowin, prommy purple and 210mm zci barrel shooting at 335fps, will the range and accuracy be the same? Or will I be Completely out gunned at med/long ranges (100ft/200ft)

4 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Will be equally as accurate however have you thought about just adapting an M4 you already have and like with something like this?

https://www.badas.design/shop

Did someone mention dropstocks?....😜

image.png.2b7b519687e4ad7558f532ecdb7d52d7.png

As a paintball goggle wearer myself, half my guns now sport drop-stock adapters that I designed and 3D printed.

I know some people hate 'em, but they are very practical.

The SSG1 is pretty expensive for what you get and it's very much intended for Speedsoft/CQB play. That's not to say it won't perform just fine at woodland distances, but a DMR platform it is not.

Edited by Speedbird_666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.