G&G SMC9 vrs TM MP7 …. One has to go

sp00n

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I am doing abit of range pew pew … and I have decided to get rid off one

my first though is the g&g … as it doesn’t appear to be holding hop, and it’s pretty inaccurate (it’s never been skirmished)

now my new mp7, it’s laser accurate 

Nobody has anything good to say about the Smc9. In fact owning one makes you sub human. Get rid of it quickly. Even if you cannot find someone stupid enough to take it off your hands just burn it and bury as far away from you as possible before it turns you into a potato 🥔.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Nobody has anything good to say about the Smc9. In fact owning one makes you sub human. Get rid of it quickly. Even if you cannot find someone stupid enough to take it off your hands just burn it and bury as far away from you as possible before it turns you into a potato 🥔.

dam man that’s harsh 😱😱😱😱

but what if I was already a potato 🥔 🤔

18 minutes ago, sp00n said:

dam man that’s harsh 😱😱😱😱

but what if I was already a potato 🥔 🤔

If you have to ask it may already be too late 😜

Smc9 seems to be a rif for tinkerers, as I've never seen a stock one run for very long before something goes wrong, and that's if it works from the box.

Keep the mp7.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.