Airsoft Forums UK

Gun Case

Spoons

• Supporters

Depends a lot on a few things really bud , budget/transportation/what’s going in the box and even just the look you want ?

Budget , that’s the simplest to answer are you on a tight budget ? so you’d be looking at a cheap’n’cheerful single gun case from Fleabay or have you a mound of beer tokens to spend so a Pelli case is the best ? OR something in between .

Transportation , are you putting it straight in to the back of your car and then straight out and on to a table in the safezone(so the fleabay one is good enuff) OR are you jumping out of the back of a Herc at 30,000ft and HALO’ing in to get to your gameday ? In which case I’d recommend a Pelli case ! Or something inbetween .😉

Whats going in the box , just the gun on its own or all the bells’n’whistles that go with it as well ? Is it going to be a box just for that one gun or as you get more (and you will ! 🤦‍♂️) you’ll be using the same case for all of them .

The look you want , do you want something that looks quite incongruous(so it won’t stand out in public)or your not bothered if it looks like something Q would send to James Bond full of guns and gadgets ? 👍

On 04/09/2021 at 11:28, EDcase said:

I got a that one for my son. The velcro straps in the main section could be better positioned and are a bit short meaning you can only secure the gun one way round, but it does the job. We got the 100cm/39" version. 

20210911_074511.thumb.jpg.85980ce6b223b238843e88c45ae5e6b1.jpg20210911_074716.thumb.jpg.499c47640ce91765bfb7365f1c9bf210.jpg

If you are tight on space at home, then a gun bag would work. If you have enough storage space then a gun case. As depends on your budget and how much you want to protect your gear.

Mine didn't even come with velcro straps 🤔

Edited by EDcase

All my guns are in Plano hard cases. I like them a lot, they are a step below Pelican, and probably comparable to Nuprol. You can get them from Amazon or direct from Plano Molding. Good luck 👍

On 11/09/2021 at 12:04, EDcase said:

Mine didn't even come with velcro straps 🤔

That makes me feel better about my velcro placement. AITA? 🙂