Most disappointing RIF purchase

Johnyboy1976

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

CYMA CM.123 AEP.

I mean... it works, as advertised.  BBs come out at a very consistent 0.37J or so, but it's thiccer than a Brazilian bum implant convention, more front heavy than the Boob Job Con next door, and the trigger feels about as rubbery as the off-cuts left in the shared dumpsters afterwards.

I was going somewhere with this, but I got kind of lost in the analogy.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lozart said:

I have a NBB Desert Eagle from way back when the gas went in the gun and the mag looked like a pez dispenser. Now THAT'S sad when you pull the trigger!

Lol still have mine somewhere…. With that odd stick mag they came with

• Supporters
Just now, sp00n said:

Lol still have mine somewhere…. With that odd stick mag they came with

Yeah, pointless bloody thing!

BOLT AKS-74u, I loved it for the recoil and how it looked other than some inaccuracies but then the problems began, when I wanted it to work it didn't feed properly, then the rust started and no matter how much I looked after the damn thing with oils and all that damn stuff it continued to have numerous problems with rust, then using it in one game my sling fell loose and upon inspecting the gun the front sight had completely done a 180 and was completely loose. Absolutely livid...

bought an jg aug second hand to much about with so only £50. replaced most of the internals with tm ones and had constant issues never mind finding parts etc. but when i tried using it realised it just feels wrong in my hands so wasted even if i got it working right. may just work on it and get it working and pass it to someone interested in the sport... 

sorry for late post bit late to the thread but my one most definently was a double bell scar L ( i the 5.56 round mag version)  arrived with a broken folding stock couldn't RMA it as none in stock on website i got it from but seen one on a different website so ordered that fit it to gun litterly 2 screws each side of stock so no touching inners then finally when all together took to game day fired one mag thro it was good surprising range  and then thats ware it all stoped working as a changed to my second mag went to fire and gearbox started screeching opened up when back home to find out it had snapped the teeth on gearbox  NEVER AGEN WILL I ORDER A DUBBLE BELL

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.