Nicknames

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

on my first game i didnt realise i was being shot at because i wore a massive coat...marshall kept calling me "New guy"

"New guy, your hit"

"wut?!"

"NEW GUY YOUR HIT I KNOW YOU CANT FEEL IT BUT YOU GOTTA LISTEN FOR THE HITTING NOISE!"

"oh hit!"

• Supporters

Well, mine is 'lesbian finger'

basically because we had a huge discussion about the amount of times I was using a speed loader in one game(bloody lowcaps vs people with highs) and we came to the conclusion that I must have a super hench lesbian finger from the plunger on the speed loader.

It's always awkward bringing friends to play for the first time and someone going 'Oi lesbian finger!'

:P I have a feeling its never gonna shake off :lol:

Teddy guy.

I have a beefeater teddy attached to my SAAV, go figure :D

We have a guy at our site who skirmishes in a tricorn with flintlocks, and he's Pirate Dave/P-Diddy xD

When I went the other day I heard the name p-diddy thrown around a bit, might have been the same guy?

Had a couple weird ones in the past, current is pretty easy to figure out. 'Shotgunner'. Not too overplayed at all :P

• Supporters
When I went the other day I heard the name p-diddy thrown around a bit, might have been the same guy?

Yeah it will have been; P-Diddy is a regular (he's there every weekend), and he's a bit of a legend; usually found wearing ACU pants and an olive shirt, with two shoulder holsters, a brown tricorn hat and gloves. He plays with the bunch of lovable misfits we know as S.W.F.A.T :P They all wear ACU for tactical impracticality (I think I've heard them refer to it as shock and awe?)

You can't miss him. Just listen for the sound of maniacal laughter (the sort of laugh you'd expect to find coming out of some psychopath stood atop a pile of dead babies, about to tuck into his third clubbed-seal of the evening and thoroughly enjoying it), or random shouts of "game on" and you know P-Diddy is about.

Well, mine is 'lesbian finger'

Personally, I'd be bigging myself up for that sorta nickname; start telling the ladies that it's an award for skill in blatently obvious disciplines :P

My day-to-day nickname Hubert is usually my in-game nickname, and nickname around the safezone.

I've been called "(The) Fat Ninja" after a game where I managed to surprise 7 members of the enemy team when I charged out of a hedge, and took them all out. For the rest of the day I kept jumping out of hedges and holly bushes.

"Rambo", after the large number of times that I've run around hip-firing my LSW, or firing my LSW in one hand, P229 in the other

"Obsolete Guy", "Saytie-Guy"/"Saytie-Six Guy" from my L86LSW.

Those are the ones I can remember.

Yeah it will have been; P-Diddy is a regular (he's there every weekend), and he's a bit of a legend; usually found wearing ACU pants and an olive shirt, with two shoulder holsters, a brown tricorn hat and gloves. He plays with the bunch of lovable misfits we know as S.W.F.A.T :P They all wear ACU for tactical impracticality (I think I've heard them refer to it as shock and awe?)

You can't miss him. Just listen for the sound of maniacal laughter (the sort of laugh you'd expect to find coming out of some psychopath stood atop a pile of dead babies, about to tuck into his third clubbed-seal of the evening and thoroughly enjoying it), or random shouts of "game on" and you know P-Diddy is about.

Personally, I'd be bigging myself up for that sorta nickname; start telling the ladies that it's an award for skill in blatently obvious disciplines :P

Yep that's the guy, he was marshalling that day and he was wearing the tricorn hat, pirate hat is what I thought it was at first, and yeh I saw a load of people wearing S.W.F.A.T patches, he was really helpful!

• Supporters
Yep that's the guy, he was marshalling that day and he was wearing the tricorn hat, pirate hat is what I thought it was at first, and yeh I saw a load of people wearing S.W.F.A.T patches, he was really helpful!

Tricorn is the fancy name for a pirate hat (Grammar school education, that one fact sums up about 80% of what I remember) :P

mostly "oh god run he's got a shotgun and harsh language"

and some times "the guy that lit a grenade of a feg"

I'm known as Wizard, hence the choice of forum name. It came about on my first time out, because I have long hair and a goatee I think. One of the guys I was playing with said I looked like Catweazle (see my avatar), so tried to give me that callsign. One of the others reckoned it was too long, so I became Wizard.

Oh, that, and I over think things.

I seem to get a couple:

Rambo

Mentalist

Mad man

Crazy

These all come from me just rushing in with my sniper as I hate it when my team are all sitting back with CQB guns so I try to get the point across that's its OK to rush.

Leprechaun: hence forum name, cos im half irish and mainly wear DPM (which is predominately green, and traditionally so are leprechauns) so im a "lean, green fightin' machine!" though sadly i dont have any pots of gold :(

Also, the use of "to be sure to be sure" gets thrown about quite a lot....

MADBALL, because i made people call me that!

when we were coming up with callsigns for the team people tried to stick me with "sabotage" not to clear why.

Nowdays i get Teabag from my airsoft friends due to me being banned from zeroin forums for sugesting teabagging should be enforced during games!

probly now the wisest thing iv ever said but you live and learn.

Archived