Worcestershire players

Cazza121

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All 

Looking to get a team together of players who live in the west midlands, unfortunately both my two mates have packed air-soft in due to new babies, so looking to solve my billy no mates problem. lol

if any one is interested in some regular games, or know of a team that is looking for new players please let me know. 

fyi- been playing airsoft 6 years, ex forces, GBB are my choice of weapons. age 30. 

Ollie 

Hi @Cazza121 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Have fun, don’t need to join a team to have fun, but that’s up to you? 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Cazza121👋

Come in and sit a spell.

Yes I agree with @GAMBLE

You can have fun and do your own thing.

You are not in forces now so branch out and go gung-ho 😉

Welcome and enjoy 👍

Welcome Ollie,

Are you into skirmishing or milsim?

Sorry to hear about your two mates.  (They're going to miss it for sure)

You don't need a team for skirmishing and you'll probably meet regulars if you go to the same site a few times.

12 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome Ollie,

Are you into skirmishing or milsim?

Sorry to hear about your two mates.  (They're going to miss it for sure)

You don't need a team for skirmishing and you'll probably meet regulars if you go to the same site a few times.

Hello Dude, 

I have only done Skirmish's previously, but would like to do some Milsim events, as i feel they would be a little more realistic. 

I am going to a skirmish (West Midlands airsoft) on my tod in September, i just throughly enjoyed the tactical approach with team mates. 

Ollie 

13 hours ago, Cazza121 said:

Hello Dude, 

I have only done Skirmish's previously, but would like to do some Milsim events, as i feel they would be a little more realistic. 

I am going to a skirmish (West Midlands airsoft) on my tod in September, i just throughly enjoyed the tactical approach with team mates. 

Ollie 

Once you tag along with various peeps you're sure to find a bunch you get along with.

Welcome to the forum dude, let me know how you get on at west mids, I aint tried that site yet as I've been going to Ace Airsoft

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome to the forum buddy, I’m West Midlands myself but West Midlands Airsoft is a bit of a trek for me (1hr 39) I’m Evesham/Worcester way 😁

On 03/09/2021 at 06:58, Joe142 said:

Welcome to the forum buddy, I’m West Midlands myself but West Midlands Airsoft is a bit of a trek for me (1hr 39) I’m Evesham/Worcester way 😁

Hello Joel, ah good man, still a bit of a trek for me, i just really fancy the look of the site..... where do you tend to skirmish around worcester ? 

1 minute ago, Cazza121 said:

Hello Joel, ah good man, still a bit of a trek for me, i just really fancy the look of the site..... where do you tend to skirmish around worcester ? 

*Joe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.