Rate My Window Breach

MalHollywood

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I get a lot of stick from my airsoft mates about my window breaches.

Yes sometimes the go wrong but other times they are graceful and tactical as F!

What do you think?

ED111C68-4189-48B5-8318-B4B2349DCD0B.jpeg

Edited by MalHollywood

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I used to do 'em quite well, but these days I need much bigger windows lol 🐷

Hey a breach is a breach in my books!

Maybe the pictures of my failed attempts will surface one day! 😂

1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

I thought breaching was diving through the window, combat roll and take everyone out!

It is… it still counts if that’s what it looks like in your mind though am I right? 

2 minutes ago, MalHollywood said:

It is… it still counts if that’s what it looks like in your mind though am I right? 

Yeah spot on!

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

I don't just need a bigger window. I need a set of steps up and down. 😲

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

You could try the kool-aid man method https://media.tenor.com/images/40d606370b8f31361335188a66290870/tenor.gif

Firstly, welcome to the forum and great phot.

From that image the main thing that I noticed is the placement of your right hand.  I know its just a game/toy guns etc but...you should always be ready to put the rounds onto the enemy (ignore if you have a buddy inside covering you).

What the fuck am I going on about, throw some bangs in first and enter how the fuck you want.  

🧠🧨

👊🏃‍♂️

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Lol, definitely my style, last time I played serial 20 at Hythe ranges I attempted to vault a fence while at the same time trying to not damage my TM m4, managed to emulate a well known film star 😏

images (1).jpeg

These days I have trouble getting through my front door without tripping over something ☹

Regards 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Tackle said:

giphy.gif
you and me both ! 🤦‍♂️

On 26/08/2021 at 14:22, Stratton Oakmont said:

image.gif.c5ea9aed630345b0e2186073824fdf38.gif

😂 where on earth did you find the actual footage!? 

On 26/08/2021 at 22:56, Monkman said:

Are you climbing in? or about to fall out?....lol  Nice pic!  :)

Good question… I don’t think I know myself to be honest 😂

On 26/08/2021 at 17:51, Oneshotscott said:

Firstly, welcome to the forum and great phot.

From that image the main thing that I noticed is the placement of your right hand.  I know its just a game/toy guns etc but...you should always be ready to put the rounds onto the enemy (ignore if you have a buddy inside covering you).

What the fuck am I going on about, throw some bangs in first and enter how the fuck you want.  

🧠🧨

👊🏃‍♂️

Are you telling me you’ve never heard of the off hand, little finger trigger placement technique!? OHLFTPT for short? 

It’s on page 69420 of “How to Airsoft - Tacticool Edition” 

I’d lend you my copy, but it fell out of my battle belt completing this actual breach 😂

3 hours ago, MalHollywood said:

😂 where on earth did you find the actual footage!? 

Good question… I don’t think I know myself to be honest 😂

Are you telling me you’ve never heard of the off hand, little finger trigger placement technique!? OHLFTPT for short? 

It’s on page 69420 of “How to Airsoft - Tacticool Edition” 

I’d lend you my copy, but it fell out of my battle belt completing this actual breach 😂

Il refer to clauses 338 & 762 of the 556th edition of the tactical Walts code of conduct that the "operator" must, whilst looking ultra chad/ninja be able to fire their selected weapon at any moment.  It also states that in order to comply fully with above-mentioned clauses the operator must be aware of photographer(s) and "strike a pose" where they feel they'll look the most "ultra mega ninja tactical stealth" as this will always be remembered in history, whereas your "kills" won't.  The SBS (sneaky beakys) as well as the SAS (obviously super army soldiers) headhunt "operators" directly from the photos published in or on airsoft media so that they can learn from the best the world has to offer.  

I don't think you'll make the grade this time. 

I'd love a copy of that manual BTW.  Il study it once I've finished the current series of training manuals I am working through called "dealing with airsoft - how to cope with being a virgin forever and how to cope with rejection" 

1 hour ago, Oneshotscott said:

Il refer to clauses 338 & 762 of the 556th edition of the tactical Walts code of conduct that the "operator" must, whilst looking ultra chad/ninja be able to fire their selected weapon at any moment.  It also states that in order to comply fully with above-mentioned clauses the operator must be aware of photographer(s) and "strike a pose" where they feel they'll look the most "ultra mega ninja tactical stealth" as this will always be remembered in history, whereas your "kills" won't.  The SBS (sneaky beakys) as well as the SAS (obviously super army soldiers) headhunt "operators" directly from the photos published in or on airsoft media so that they can learn from the best the world has to offer.  

I don't think you'll make the grade this time. 

I'd love a copy of that manual BTW.  Il study it once I've finished the current series of training manuals I am working through called "dealing with airsoft - how to cope with being a virgin forever and how to cope with rejection" 

53487E5E-B806-4F35-B1C7-F9C6EAB98FF2.gif

I'll never forget the first time I did a 'window breach' on exercise. I was the first man in. We ran across the open ground in front of the building threw up the scaling ladder and I was up it like a whippet down a rabbit hole (I was a lot younger then, now its more like a St. Bernard trying to squeeze through a cat flap!!!). Me and the guy a couple of rungs behind me in the ladder tossed a couple of training grenades into a pitch black room and after a pair of bangs I jumped into the room rifle at the ready trying to look as tacticool as fook.

Unfortunately those sneaky Gurkas who were playing the enemy has decided not to defend that room and instead had just filled it waste deep in barbed wire, which I had just jumped right into the middle off. So instead of looking cool I ended up looking like a fish in a net. Unfortunately the net was made of very old and rusty barbed wire. I remember it must have taken me an hour with a set of wire cutters to get free and it cut my combat trousers to ribbons, and put a couple of nasty tears in my smock (I couldn't have cared less about the issue trousers, but I was wearing a pretty expensive Arktis smock that I had bought myself so I was well pissed about that).

I spent the rest of the day in the medics waggon with a blanket wrapped around my waste drinking overly sweet tea. Once they had cleaned me up there were no major lacerations just a fist-full of superficial cuts and grazes, but when I finally cut myself free It looked like I was wearing red tights under my trousers where the blood had been running down my legs. The medic must have asked me at least 20 times if my tetanus shot was up-to-date, which will tell you something about the condition of the barbed wire.

Reminds me of a day at Urban Assault (RIP that site!) 

There was one building where most of our team were pouring through the windows and getting shot to shit.  I just used to front door and casually strolled in. 

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Cyberlawyer said:

I'll never forget the first time I did a 'window breach' on exercise. I was the first man in. We ran across the open ground in front of the building threw up the scaling ladder and I was up it like a whippet down a rabbit hole (I was a lot younger then, now its more like a St. Bernard trying to squeeze through a cat flap!!!). Me and the guy a couple of rungs behind me in the ladder tossed a couple of training grenades into a pitch black room and after a pair of bangs I jumped into the room rifle at the ready trying to look as tacticool as fook.

Unfortunately those sneaky Gurkas who were playing the enemy has decided not to defend that room and instead had just filled it waste deep in barbed wire, which I had just jumped right into the middle off. So instead of looking cool I ended up looking like a fish in a net. Unfortunately the net was made of very old and rusty barbed wire. I remember it must have taken me an hour with a set of wire cutters to get free and it cut my combat trousers to ribbons, and put a couple of nasty tears in my smock (I couldn't have cared less about the issue trousers, but I was wearing a pretty expensive Arktis smock that I had bought myself so I was well pissed about that).

I spent the rest of the day in the medics waggon with a blanket wrapped around my waste drinking overly sweet tea. Once they had cleaned me up there were no major lacerations just a fist-full of superficial cuts and grazes, but when I finally cut myself free It looked like I was wearing red tights under my trousers where the blood had been running down my legs. The medic must have asked me at least 20 times if my tetanus shot was up-to-date, which will tell you something about the condition of the barbed wire.

Couldn't decide to go with sad face "like" or pmsl "like" , went with pmsl cos you gotta laugh at sneaky fuckers who are prepared to drag a shitload of barbed upstairs lol 😂 

1 hour ago, Hrimfaxi said:

Reminds me of a day at Urban Assault (RIP that site!) 

There was one building where most of our team were pouring through the windows and getting shot to shit.  I just used to front door and casually strolled in. 

I miss that site ☹️

So many different ways into buildings and so many different ways to achieve objectives!

On 26/08/2021 at 19:41, MalHollywood said:

So I get a lot of stick from my airsoft mates about my window breaches.

Yes sometimes the go wrong but other times they are graceful and tactical as F!

What do you think?

ED111C68-4189-48B5-8318-B4B2349DCD0B.jpeg

Well, great picture i would say

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.