GHK Glock 17 confirmed

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone managed to get one yet? I see Patrol Base has them in stock now. I'm still waiting on a preorder at LWA 

On 14/03/2022 at 22:33, Louish118 said:

Has anyone managed to get one yet? I see Patrol Base has them in stock now. I'm still waiting on a preorder at LWA 

Update. Mine has arrived!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/03/2022 at 10:42, Louish118 said:

Update. Mine has arrived!  

What do you think of it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2022 at 16:30, Cr0-Magnon said:

What do you think of it?

Sorry for the late reply. It's beautifully made and feels very close to the real deal. The slide racks like no other airsoft pistol. You can't feel the nozzle moving at all, which makes it feel very nice to rack.

Loading the mags is tricky and slow. The baseplate retention spring often retracts inside the mag and I find I have to prod it with a screwdriver to get it to spring back in place. On a positive note, they look amazing and feel well-built.

The trigger is weird. It's heavy, but also a little mushy. I don't like how it feels and it doesn't feel realistic IMO. Don't get me wrong, it's better than most other airsoft triggers, but it's far from feeling like the real thing. 

The hop is a bastard to adjust, but it's fine once it's set. It shoots 0.30g BBs nicely, but accuracy isn't it's party piece. 

The recoil impulse is tremendous, and it actually takes skill and some practice to accurately land follow-up shots. 

It's a proper training tool and great for collectors, but I think it'll struggle to keep up with more traditional type pistols. It's definitely a trade off of realism over airsoft playability, if that makes sense! 

Screenshot_20220430-192428_Gallery.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 30/04/2022 at 19:24, Louish118 said:

Sorry for the late reply. It's beautifully made and feels very close to the real deal. The slide racks like no other airsoft pistol. You can't feel the nozzle moving at all, which makes it feel very nice to rack.

Loading the mags is tricky and slow. The baseplate retention spring often retracts inside the mag and I find I have to prod it with a screwdriver to get it to spring back in place. On a positive note, they look amazing and feel well-built.

The trigger is weird. It's heavy, but also a little mushy. I don't like how it feels and it doesn't feel realistic IMO. Don't get me wrong, it's better than most other airsoft triggers, but it's far from feeling like the real thing. 

The hop is a bastard to adjust, but it's fine once it's set. It shoots 0.30g BBs nicely, but accuracy isn't it's party piece. 

The recoil impulse is tremendous, and it actually takes skill and some practice to accurately land follow-up shots. 

It's a proper training tool and great for collectors, but I think it'll struggle to keep up with more traditional type pistols. It's definitely a trade off of realism over airsoft playability, if that makes sense! 

Screenshot_20220430-192428_Gallery.jpg

Update. It's a gorgeous collector's piece, but awful to skirmish with. Like I said before, the hop is awful and the trigger is hyper-unrealistic. It's not very accurate beyond 10 or so metres too. I ended up selling mine, but it would be good for someone using it for drills, possibly joining the military or armed police etc. 

The hop on mine is outstanding and easily lifts the 0.30g I use and beyond. Accuracy is really good too if you can learn to pull the trigger correctly which takes some getting used to if you are only used to Airsoft triggers 

Edited by 1st commando

On 06/09/2022 at 19:05, 1st commando said:

The hop on mine is outstanding and easily lifts the 0.30g I use and beyond. Accuracy is really good too if you can learn to pull the trigger correctly which takes some getting used to if you are only used to Airsoft triggers 

I agree the hop is fine, but it is even better with a TNT TR bucking 50 degree. Mine lifts 0.32s to 50 metres, and the accuracy has improved further due to the bucking change. The trigger pull is realistic compared to the real Glocks I have fired when in the Services, so like 1st Commando said, you have to learn to pull the trigger correctly. Build and finish is outstanding, and setting the hop is a case of setting it up correctly to start with, then leaving it, as it will not shift from recoil. 

Edited by Salamanca

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/09/2022 at 17:49, novioman said:

The trigger is not unrealistic, it is actually realistic of the real thing, it’s just that we are use to the lighter triggers that airsoft Glocks come with. 

I carried the real thing on a daily basis during my time in the forces. The trigger is awful. Yes it's heavier like the real steel, but the pull is waaay off and is mushy and just terrible.

Edited by Louish118

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.