GHK Glock 17 confirmed

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So it isn’t a fantasy after all 

Available to prevent order for Asia market first typically, hopefully one of two things happens quickly. Retailers in Europe get to supply or Samoon (Taiwan govt more like) remove restrictions on sending RIF’s to uk

Qu4d look to be the first to get one to review, and quite rightly so, their videos are amazing !!

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

The whole thing looks very nice, but I won’t be jumping up and spending stupid money on one.

I might organise a personal import if they don’t become available quickly in Europe

If I can see properly and that is $400 USD then by the time it reaches the U.K. it is going to be at least £300 (possibly more). That is a pretty strong price for a GBB pistol.

I hope I’m wrong and they come in cheaper. I’d be prepared to pay £300 but any more and I’ll be passing.

8 minutes ago, Cyberlawyer said:

If I can see properly and that is $400 USD then by the time it reaches the U.K. it is going to be at least £300 (possibly more). That is a pretty strong price for a GBB pistol.

I hope I’m wrong and they come in cheaper. I’d be prepared to pay £300 but any more and I’ll be passing.

i bet it’s £400 by the  time it gets here

1 hour ago, Cyberlawyer said:

Doing the man maths on it - £130 for a TM G17, £220-250 for a steel slide and internals, so you're up to £350 ish for that off the bat, but pre built with a new system.

But can see it being £400 in UK shops.

At £300 i'll order one the day they are available in the uk. Any more than that and i'll wait for the used ones to turn up, which is bound to happen once a few of them get played with and the disappointed purchasers realise a £400 pistol doesn't immediately turn you into John Wick.

18 hours ago, Sneaky said:

I’ll stick with my WE G23 any day…

Do you understand what GHK is offering here?  A revolutionary design (even if it's in the shape of a Glock) with a steel slide and barrel.  It's incomparable to any WE pistol tbh.

On 26/08/2021 at 18:17, rocketdogbert said:

i bet it’s £400 by the  time it gets here

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Do you understand what GHK is offering here?  A revolutionary design (even if it's in the shape of a Glock) with a steel slide and barrel.  It's incomparable to any WE pistol tbh.

It will probably be worth the money, but only if it works reliably.

We won't know that until owners have been using it for 12 months at least. 

2 hours ago, Cyberlawyer said:

the disappointed purchasers realise a £400 pistol doesn't immediately turn you into John Wick.

You mean expensive guns don’t make me good at Airsoft ☹️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every video I see of this leads me to thinking they've made an excellent RIF and training weapon but not an optimal Airsoft gun. 

- Difficult to load mags.

- Painful hop adjustment.

- Heavy trigger.

- Difficult (shown to be far more-so than the real steel) to disassemble.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

• 2 weeks later...

Now have one. Only used it once so far, so limited information 

Pro’s

Excellent build quality 

Slide well finished, not sure what the finish is, but it’s not a paint.

Con’s

Trigger is very heavy, haven’t got a gauge but would guess about 7+ lbs 

Mag is slow to load, speed loader is supplied and needed. 
If you try to squeeze the trigger very slowly you can hear a small gas release, don’t think this a fault though, just down to the no hammer design. 
Definitely a collectors piece and not suitable for the skirmish field. 

On 20/11/2021 at 19:04, novioman said:

Then they should really do away with the "Licensed product of" markings.

Pro’s

Excellent build quality 

Con’s

If you try to squeeze the trigger very slowly you can hear a small gas release, don’t think this a fault though, just down to the no hammer design. 

Heavy trigger and hard to reload mags would necessarily put me off from skirmishing one. 

GHK mags and GBBR mags in general do have a learning curve to reloading them quickly.  And the DAS M4 has (or had) an unrealistic heavy trigger.  People skirmish both of these guns all the time. 

Any possibility of doing the Devil Hunter mod on these GHK Glocks, do you think?

Guest Mr. No_Face

Pro’s

Excellent build quality 

Con’s

Ah and I was contemplating buying this based on the impressive blow back................. But the last thing I need is another sluggish pistol.

3 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Ah and I was contemplating buying this based on the impressive blow back................. But the last thing I need is another sluggish pistol.

We m9 for impressive blow back 🙂

Regards 

Guest Mr. No_Face
On 29/11/2021 at 18:04, Shamal said:

We m9 for impressive blow back 🙂

Regards 

Not really a fan of M9 grips. They're a little too chunky for me.

2 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Not really a fan of M9 grips. They're a little too chunky for me.

Fair enough. I've always been a fan of the m9. Had the rs years ago.its just the roundness and 'I mean business' appeal of it. Just picked up the full auto here on the forum. 

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.