what your think best experience on airsoft?

Cynthia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

yeah, first me.

I've been doing this hobby for about 10y.

best time of airsoft hobby, 

Played first Real CQB Field. Looks like Real Factory. 

Before 6years, Can't play CQB field Airsoft game. because don't maked situatuin in S.Korea 

Today S.Korea Airsoft Situation's not good too.

But Better than yesterday lol

What's the power of your guns in S.Korea?

Regards 

• Supporters

Definitely CQB days, they're more intense and there are more memorable moments.

The funniest day was fumbling a BFG and TKing myself and @Musica 

Then getting mediced back and repeating the exact same process again. :D 

10 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Doh!! Lol

4 hours ago, Shamal said:

What's the power of your guns in S.Korea?

Regards 

S.Korea Gun/knife law is very powerful.

legit : never ever over the 140fps w/0.2g

but, in game field, can over Power.

exceptional Case.

Popular Game field Power : 0.2g 330fps

but, someone another guys over the 0.3g 450fps.

Very strongest and scared🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

lol me too.

sometimes, hit the body, make me roar 😂🤪

I never use cheating!!! im clean and fairplay gamer!!

For me, it's all about the hiding. The adrenaline, heart-pounding moments when the enemy are all around you but have no idea you're there and you're just thinking "got to keep absolutely still and wait for them to pass."

Yes, I could suddenly pop up with the mk23 and take out 2 or 3 of them, but waiting for them to move on and taking them all out is priceless.

Just now, Impulse said:

For me, it's all about the hiding. The adrenaline, heart-pounding moments when the enemy are all around you but have no idea you're there and you're just thinking "got to keep absolutely still and wait for them to pass."

Yes, I could suddenly pop up with the mk23 and take out 2 or 3 of them, but waiting for them to move on and taking them all out is priceless.

like a Metalgearsolid XD

making people run from my shotgun is fun. wearing masks and popping out unexpectedly and getting a oh shoot and surrender without having to fire. yelps and screams at such really make me grin(not from cheating ) ive a few good memory's especially of grenades failing to get me(a point i may over play to avoid them)and stealthy maneuvering around an area so the enemy dont get a solid fix on me.

Experiences in Airsoft that have stuck with me over 25 years or so I have played it. 

In no particular order or date ( cannot remember :P )

Light Fighter Airsoft - Stirling Services. Clearing a building wearing Gen2+ NV . Then moving the scope to my rifle and dropping tangos, while hiding on top of some machinery in a warehouse. The hit taking was incredible considering it was night time. 

Cricky in Wales - Stirling Services. During a Black Dawk Down game, the Opfo were in their call to prayer. Myself and @quango2k had snuck really far forwards and had a sniping position in a building over looking the group. I trained my scope square on the forehead of a player ( sorry it was too good not too ) and as the count down to end of prayers was heard... 3 2 1 - Pew - Guy dropped on his ass with shock. 
We laughed like school girls and then exfil'd. 

CHD - Stirling Services - Again @quango2kand I were very far forwards. Holding a forward house from the masses. We held it for so long with a combination of skills, blank grenades and crow scarers. Never had my heart rate up so high. 

Combat South - Just general high jinx defending the village.

Best memory airsofting so far;

Climbing up a tree and taking out most of the red team with a MK23 pistol.

No one bothered to look up when they were shot out, which the site owner watched on with amusement! This was six or seven years ago at a site called Ravensnest near Ipswich.

• Supporters

Best airsoft memory for me was UCAP tunnels alien day op fallen angel(I think it was called that) stacked up ready to hit the command room when we heard the sound of an alien tracker pinging and getting louder and louder , the ‘alien’ had a speaker on it that let you know it was approaching , oh and just for shits’n’giggles the ‘alien’ was also bullet proof ! 😱

SO 6 hairy arsed ‘colonial marines’ do what any other big brave warriors would do in this situation , we all ran screaming like school girls scrambled over each other to get away as fast as possible ! 
Also remembering 4 of said ‘hairy arsed’ marines where ex forces ! 🤦‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 great memories. 👍

• Supporters

Would be impossible to pick a single moment but best days would be easier.

The forum games where some of us went for a meal like the one where @Jedi_Master ended up wearing a milkshake and we all got to put faces to names and then shoot each other.

The last few games at the Mall, all sad but some great camaraderie especially the last day.

Probably sitting in a Bush in a night game and listening to a couple of opfor on the other side of said bush discussing how they're going to flush me out, even down to the 3 2 1 countdown. The whole time I was biting down on my hand to stop myself giggling or shouting mildly piss taking comments to them 

Edited by Cannonfodder

Hiding in the undergrowth with a small group I'd teamed up with that day waiting to spring an ambush. It had been raining all day so a lot of people had given up and gone home which meant at such a large site the action was very spread out. It was a fall back game and we were defending. At the start we pushed forward as fast as we could and took up concealed positions close to the path. We waited for them to push past us to the front line then opened fire from the bushes. By the time they respawned and came back for us we had already pushed round, cleared most of the enemy push and rejoined our team. The atmosphere of waiting in the rain watching the enemy pass by in spitting distance reminded me of every Vietnam movie. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Probably sitting in a Bush in a night game and listening to a couple of opfor on the other side of said bush discussing how they're going to flush me out, even down to the 3 2 1 countdown. The whole time I was biting down on my hand to stop myself giggling or shouting mildly piss taking comments to them 

That reminds me of a time at the mall I was creeping round the basement and heard two players plotting how they were going to tell the marshalls I was blindfiring and not taking hits to try and get me kicked because they were sick of me shooting them.

It was a happy day 😁

Stirling Airsoft Op ACRE at Gloucester prison. Being part of 3A and getting to clear C-wing at 2am then keep harassing the guards in the med block to disturb their sleep 😴 

On 20/08/2021 at 08:19, Rogerborg said:

I duno about CQB being the best I do enjoy it a lot especally compared to my day at section 8 crawling past tree after tree but I had a really good time up at Fife War Games a mix of buildings and outdoors and the game modes were just simple and fun something the depot seem the struggle with. A simple zombie mode made some extremely tense shoot outs and when I was the zombie I just walked in to a hail of bbs to force the survivors to change position instead of camping. Felt pretty cool to just tank bbs and 20 seconds later continue walking like nothing had happened no wonder people cheat so much.

Revenge for your endless BFG usage. Looking forward to more carnage to come soon.

On 20/08/2021 at 17:44, Sneaky said:

Best memory airsofting so far;

Climbing up a tree and taking out most of the red team with a MK23 pistol.

No one bothered to look up when they were shot out, which the site owner watched on with amusement! This was six or seven years ago at a site called Ravensnest near Ipswich.

Sites i have been to explicitly say no tree climbing, i wouldnt have looked up either... sounds fun though

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Musica said:

Revenge for your endless BFG usage. Looking forward to more carnage to come soon.

Was that me?  What was I doing standing up there!

Happy there we could play there, sad that we can't, happy that we're getting Depot 2.0, sad that it will never be Depot 1.0.  Were you there for the day when the "last man standing" was actually hiding in the chest freezer in the kitchen? :D 

5 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Sites i have been to explicitly say no tree climbing, i wouldnt have looked up either... sounds fun though

Seen at a site:

Concerned Player: "Come down from there, you'll hurt yourself."

Tree Wookie: "I'm a professional tree surgeon, I do this for a living."

Concerned Player: "No, it's not safe, come down, it's not saaaafe."

Risk averse people who choose to get hard plastic shot at their faces always confuse me.

14 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

"I'm a professional tree surgeon, I do this for a living."

Please tell me he then fell or was shot out of the tree less than 2 minutes later

18 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Seen at a site:

Concerned Player: "Come down from there, you'll hurt yourself."

Tree Wookie: "I'm a professional tree surgeon, I do this for a living."

Concerned Player: "No, it's not safe, come down, it's not saaaafe."

Risk averse people who choose to get hard plastic shot at their faces always confuse me.

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Please tell me he then fell or was shot out of the tree less than 2 minutes later

We had a tree surgeon on the team, very handy when mid event some clever clogg decided to launch my vintage 90s Addidas sports bag full of prop ‘drugs’ up into a tree*

All great when he shot up and down like a squirrel, not so great when he called to say he was on site and fell out of a tree doing a favour with a quick trim of a branch

* It ended up lost again before the end of the day.  This was a February event, and it contained very suspicious looking packages of flour.

It was later found during the pheasant season by beaters (October to February) so between 8 & 12 months festering in the bushes.

The beaters were spotted by the farmer while they were discussing whether to hand in, sell or snort the contents

He took the bag off them saying that he knew who it would belong to, and I received a call from the site asking if they were my ‘drugs’ or if he should be making other phone calls ?

I opted to have the bag back and that the farmer could do what he wanted with the contents

On 22/08/2021 at 14:07, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Straight after that game I do remember it being added to the site rules and reinforced pretty quickly!

20 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Was that me?  What was I doing standing up there!

Happy there we could play there, sad that we can't, happy that we're getting Depot 2.0, sad that it will never be Depot 1.0.  Were you there for the day when the "last man standing" was actually hiding in the chest freezer in the kitchen? :D

It was you before you were reborn as a SPACE MARINE.  You were come back after clearing the stairwell I think and I was actually going that way because I seen you went that way earlier and thought you might need backup hehe.

Yup he won a free game day I think.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.