Best SCAR-L

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, I was gonna get a Classic Army SCAR-L from wolf, but I emailed them asking when they will have it in stock, and they said CA have discontinued them :( so I wanna know what the best SCAR-L...

It has to be black as I need to 2-tone it :( as tan looks stupid two toned

NO ares or star as they have some plastic internals

I have considered VFC but im not sure due to when you fold the stock it doesnt lock properly, and locking the stock could be a a vital point in CQB...

Im fine if its something like D-boys as i should be able to source it from somewhere

Budget: £500

Mitchell you blame me for "Spamming the forums" update your last gun topic...hypocrite..

anyway have you asked jason about the CA SCAR? Maybe CA have stopped supplying wolf w/ the SCAR's

To be hoest there are 3 good makes of SCAR. Firstly we have VFC, they have a great ROF and an inivotive stock design with now wires. They also come with a hard carrying case and both the STD/CQB barrels. However they are hard to find. Try Airsoft Direct.

Next we have G&G. They have a great reputation and I have not heard of anything going wrong with them.

And finalyl we have the Tokyo Marui recoil series scars. Very good but very expensive aswell.

I would reccomend to stay away from chinese clones as they are more often than not VERY BAD. (personal experience of a friend)

Second hand is always a good way to go if your short of funds.

• Supporters

It's this thread necessary?.... no.

ive told you already, the vfc is best by far, better than the ca anyway

Then tm, the g&g isn't that great or so I've heard, piston shreds after 2k rounds or so.

the tm one is 500 quid, and not worth it imo. the vfc is the most realistic externally and best scar of the lot internally, why buy second best?

• Supporters

Best SCAR you say?

I vote for any AK variant.

Valiant defender of glorious motherland am better weapon than capitalist pig weapon.

Seriously though, G&G, if I was buying a full-on AEG that I didn't want to modify, I'd splurge for G&G

did you not see my VFC spasm? :P GET A VFC, YOUR MIND HAS BEEN MADE UP, NOW GO!

<_< ...well...VFC has good reputation because .........Marcus and alex said so, mainly because Marcus said so though :P

nah i just say VFC because the other ones suck, and guay and guay or should i say gay and gayer just make a nice scar but it might have the feeding problem the GR16 had...

WE Scar L + Replacement Aluminium stock piece (available from forums... Sure someone one Zero In sells them) + RA tech steel bolt + RA tech super recoil buffer (I think they do one for the Scar) = Ubermegaultra recoil. It's seriously awesome. And if you ran it on red gas with an NPAS... Oh god. :blink:

• Supporters

Yes but doesn't the stock pin need replacing too, i ve heard that after the new butplate is installed then that can go as well.

Saying that- It would still be awesome, shame they dont make a standard length one :(

sick

ma COD kilstrk is 44 no jokes m8

INIT :D

Makes me wonder how we can even be considered one of the most intelligent lifeforms on the planet with people abusing language like that :(

Archived