Hello

Scythian

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, just getting back into airsoft after a 20 year break. Pretty sure I used to come to this forum back then, although the only name I remember was a mod called Beaker. I had a pretty good collection back then, mainly TM which occasionally I'd take to work for unofficial skirmishes...got away with it too😀
Hope to be able to contribute when I get back upto speed.

Hi @Scythian 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Welcome back, been a while…. Good luck getting back into it! 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hello and welcome @Scythian👋

I guess it's like riding a bike, you never forget how to. 😆

Yeah now you mention it I remember a mod called Beaker. Not from this forum though. At least I don't think it was🤔

I seem to remember we clashed over someone's spelling. And resulted in my being banned lol.

Any way welcome back to the madhouse 🤪

Regards 

Welcome back mate 😁

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Cheers lads, yeah the hobby seems to have taken off over the years. One of the biggest surprises is Cyma turning out really good guns now, pretty sure years ago they were at the bargain basement end of things.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Scythian said:

One of the biggest surprises is Cyma turning out really good guns now, pretty sure years ago they were at the bargain basement end of things

They still are, or at least the cheapest guns that you'd actually want to use.  They're cheap because they make so many of the things, and their mid range Blue / Platinum stuff is getting a lot of love.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.